Would you want an SAO ORPG?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ghladias1992, Apr 20, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Ghladias1992

Ghladias1992 Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    So basically title says it all SAO has had a game series for PSP, PS Vita, and now a PS3 game is in development do you think if the creators of SAO worked on a Gun Gale Online series that it should have an online function if one is ever developed if it doesn't reach PS3 maybe they could make Gun Gale Online for the ps4 for project morpheus so yeah what is everyone's thoughts on this should this be done even if it's an ORPG? Or the first made VRORPG for a game console XD

Also if you don't know about the PS3 game being made here's the trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=158&v=b3iJmIVPvow
  2. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Anything less than a true VR game where your nervous system is used as the controller cannot be called SAO. I don't want an SAO game that's played with my fingers.

Psuedo VR like the Morpheus and Oculus obviously don't count in my book.
    Ghladias1992 likes this.
  3. Ghladias1992

Ghladias1992 Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    True it still beats not having it though if you look at it this way and the only motion is Playstation Move which is a copy of the Wii plus if you had mind controlled avatars it's pretty much Nervegear.
  4. NubSmoo

NubSmoo Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Ever played RaiderZ? it reminds me of SAO a bit
  5. darthzeta88

darthzeta88 New Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    If SAO came out in the world we lived in and wasnt nervegear based I would still play it. I love the game world it has and all the combat based rules. Love how it implements pvp and is still somewhat a small RNG.