What made you Sad today?

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Quine, Jul 26, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Quine

Quine Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    That's lame. :/
    Well, i don't know your country's laws... but i hope that your dog is alright and you too. I have two dogs, one of them is very aggressive, the other one (The youngest) can ask for treats even to a thief that's invading the house. :v .

I don't have people to play RPG with me... I'm playing DND 3.5 and currently i have one player... but for the adventure that i'm planning we need at least 3 players... :(
  2. Xyran

Xyran Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    What made me sad was I found out my girlfriend of 2 years was cheating on me.
  3. Mitsuk

Mitsuk New Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    omg Xyran, im sorry to hear this.. my last ex cheated on my 5 times in the 1y8m we dated i know the pain. but remember you are still an amazing person and she oviously wasnt the one. feel better friend.

still cant belive people do this to others...
  4. Xeraph

Xeraph Member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Our oldest dog died today, we've had her for all of her 17 years. She was really sick, blind, deaf, and could barely move in the end, so I am glad she no longer suffers. But she will be dearly missed, she was there for the majority of my life and so she was like family to me, like a sister even.
  5. MavrickZERO

MavrickZERO Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    im sorry to hear that i hate it when a pet dies its so sad. cause they are family. my condolences. and keep your chin up! :)
  6. Oberon

Oberon Mr. Outside Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Looking at no man's sky reviews :/
    Such high hopes
    I still have them but he got hyped by his own game and let them push him into releasing too early imo.
    I'll give it time it's just sad for him cuz now he looks bad. He DID say "maybe I shouldn't release the game yet" to an interviewer who responded with RELEASE THE GAAAAME! aaaand now look at it. Still a good game on the surface just bare bones in depth. I wanna know who was on his Dev team that said this is good enough to put out now and not label as alpha or early release.
    Quine likes this.
  7. MiniViper

MiniViper Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Pretty sure my girlfriend gave me up to go smoke pot. I'm gettin stressed because I work at walmart and deal with some pretty crappy customers and this isn't helping.
  8. Renny Wilder

Renny Wilder Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    There are times when being around people and being happy and outgoing is too much for my introverted self. I need to take some time alone.
  9. Renny Wilder

Renny Wilder Member

Local Time:
    I hate it when over the course of a few days you can go from feeling like the happiest person in the world to just rock bottom sad. When that happens I have no idea what to do except play .hack and try to get my head on straight
  10. Brandon Bucia

Brandon Bucia New Member

Local Time:
    today my best friend passed away in the hospital. it has been a great struggle for me handling and taking this all in. we spent our entire lives up till this point hanging out and keeping close. i lost someone very near and dear to me and may he rest in peace now. goodbye friend. i love you and will miss you greatly.
  11. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    That sucks Best wishes to you and everyone effected
  12. archaicINF

Local Time:
    Went to coldbirdDOTnet to check for any updates to their Fragment project to find they've closed shop. I couldn't find a link so I guess they're not even hosting the files anymore.
    Quine likes this.
  13. Quine

Local Time:
    It is heartbreaking to see this forum the way it is now... stagnant, i only see flamedog and lunex chatting at the shoutbox, the only thing that last from those days.
    I really hope that the developers announce a new update, just so that people come back to the forums, to bring life to this dead place, you know?
    I really liked those days.
  14. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Wow they really did :(.Well that's an unexpected blow
    calmchaos likes this.
  15. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    This, all of this. I really liked it a few years back when everyone was really active even if it was just for hyping each other up, but it all really worked well. People were active even just to talk about random subjects or play Crim and Kales event stuff, even Cards against humanity and other things we could do together. It really did make this community seem like just that, a community, a second family - of course I still wouldn't suggest sharing personal info too much or at all - but it was really nice. Here's to hoping for that to happen again real soon :)
    Cerberuspaw, Quine and calmchaos like this.
  16. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    It's rather depressing in a sense, randomly returning to the place where many years ago, I spent a majority of my day flipping through the randomness and energy of said place. A sanctuary of yours in sorts to see it stagnant and lifeless. Just remembering all that has happened. It used to be so peaceful and nonchalant, for a while anyways. Now looking back, I can't help to remember those painful memories either. It's just unsettling, viewing a place that you used to think of as a sanctuary slowly transform into a dystopia, and even after many years, that same atmosphere hasn't really changed. Sure enough, there is still hope for this project in a few, however, most of us believe this all to be a ruse, and there is a lot of negativity towards this place in various communities. All that said, I missed this place, but I know it will likely never be quite the same again.
    Mattimao1239 and calmchaos like this.
  17. Quine

Local Time:
    RPG 2ic will end its services in two months, and a lot of the players tried to buy the program from the dev, tried to keep it up, but then, we all realized that he was just making excuses and whatever we do, rpg2ic will be no more. :/
    Lots of people used the program just to goof around, some, like me, to play rpg with friends. [I love 2ic interface.]
    Old users came back to complain about the devs decision.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  18. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I went outside this morning to take a walk and I saw an animal dead on the street.

The entire time, seeing it had black fur, I kept saying to myself "Come on, it's not you buddy is it?"

I walk close enough to see a pool of blood, a tongue hanging out, and a pair of eyes I couldn't mistake.

My panther is gone.
  19. archaicINF

Local Time:
    When you're ready ive been looking for a good home Geoffrey can call his own. It's too difficult being on the road so much. Let me know if you're interested
    [​IMG]