What could I do?

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by Coolten2, Feb 19, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Coolten2

Coolten2 New Member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Since I barely started this account and wanting to play "The World" I don't know what I could do. I read some threads about playing it only on Fridays and Saturdays.Though what could I do when I start playing it?
  2. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    The game is currently offline pending a future update. There's not much sense in keeping this version of the game online when a majority of the major bugs have been found and noted. When the next update hits, you can expect the game to come back online.
    When it comes back online, yes it will be available to everyone on Fridays and Saturdays or if you have an alpha key, then it's just whenever you want.

Only really basic stuff is in the game right now. A simplified combat system, levels, monsters, some fields (I don't remember exactly how many), and two or maybe three quests. It's all bare bones since the core systems need to be finished before content becomes a priority. This is all good for testing purposes, so I don't think the enjoyment would last more than a couple hours at most before you run out of places to explore.

I suppose there's plenty of entertainment to be found if your goal is parkour. At least until you manage to get on top of all the tall buildings that it's actually possible to get on top of.
  3. Coolten2

Coolten2 New Member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Oh ok so I'll wait until the next update then ok.
  4. Case unkadios

Case unkadios Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    i wonder if they will add in hidden quests and events kind of like what happened in the .hack series and manga, that would be so cool. ether that or like how some schools have the seven wonders/ curses if they will add an equivalent into the game kind of like urban legands and what not that if certain crit. is met then something out of the ordanary might happen like the spirit of echo (i can remember the goddess's name from .hack) or her equivlent appeairs befor the questing group and gives them a rare and hard(ish) quest/mession to compleat.
  5. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    In the old CC2D version (which was online for a bit a few years back) there were some hidden fields, items etc. and the ability to "hack" into certain hidden areas. Since Keramory was in the old CC and also knowing him I am pretty sure they'll add hidden stuff.
  6. LiquidGinger

LiquidGinger New Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Has The WOrld been opened yet?
  7. darthzeta88

darthzeta88 New Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    I hve no Idea tbh last patch seemed ages ago.
  8. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    a long time ago is but a long time ago!