We are back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Keramory, Jan 18, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Viscro

Viscro Community Manager Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I am confident that it will continue sometime.
  2. AzureKite

AzureKite Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    The year is 3024 and Siegfre has risen from the grave and has finally gained the balls to say "Yes we have had no new progress on the game since the train wreck of what was pushed out and we have no valid excuse why we didn't tell you sooner." The sun then collapses and begins the process of turning into a black hole and the Earth is now more, never having Iridium Based more then a failed and abandoned husk made up of free Unity Assets.
    Alron Thunderdrummer and Raellia like this.
  3. Raellia

Raellia Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    You appear to be part of a dwindling crowd, and for good reason. This is not how one conducts a game, especially not after accepting so much money. It's not right.
    Alron Thunderdrummer likes this.
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Honestly at this point I'd say this project is done. Reasons be d@mned. Lets just restructure the forum into something else worthwhile. The game itself is dead and tagging Kera, Aryth, or Sieg anymore than this would be unnecessary. They made their choice of nondisclosure, and we should move on and make our choice too. Whether that is to stick around and enjoy the pleasure of one another's company and keep in contact or move on to greener pastures. But these threads have been bumped to death with no clear end in sight.

BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Edit: Slightly Intoxicated so let me know if any of this makes little to no sense, or you know mistakes in general.
  5. Quine

Quine Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    We should hack the forums and change the title to...
    Lunex and Flamedog's personal shoutbox for discussing light novel translations based
    Cerberuspaw and calmchaos like this.
  6. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    You're title is somewhat inaccurate.

Sure we discuss lns, but we also talk about manga, anime, sometimes various random subjects that have no context other than what we give them.
    Quine and calmchaos like this.
  7. Quine

Quine Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Well, so...
    Lunex and flamedog's personal shoutbox for derailment based?
  8. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I suppose.

But we actually welcome others to fill up the chat. That being said, and I can't speak for flame, I do try to ensure that my presence in chat is never completely gone.
  9. Daikonran

Daikonran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Merry Christmas to you too Cerberus, hope you had a fun time drinking :)
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  10. Vashtari

Vashtari Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm gone for literally years, and it looks like no real progress has been made. I guess the team lost interest in their project. It's sad. It had so much potential. My guess is this game development studio was a dream, but the drive fizzled out.
  11. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    I'm over it seigefree is a flaker... dipskeez when he got a lot oh cash... my guess...
  12. Vashtari

Vashtari Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've seen similar things happen to artists desperate for cash who try to take on too much at once. It's usually poor time/project management. Once they get in over their heads, they fall into anxiety-based depression, then give up completely. Personally, I think they owe the members a refund on their cash, for morality reasons. I'm not sure if there's a way to appeal if you donated via Paypal, since you weren't paying for services.
  13. JohnyBlack

JohnyBlack Active Member

Local Time:
    No there isn't... if you donate its gone.
  14. Daikonran

Local Time:
    I wonder if they ever paid the taxes on the 20k they raised.
    Judge and Cerberuspaw like this.
  15. Judge

Judge Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Tell you guys the truth..." I wish they stayed with R1."
    Daikonran and Morgue like this.
  16. Daikonran

Local Time:
    Absolutely agree, going with a more complex development path doomed the project in my opinion.