We are back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Keramory, Jan 18, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    A bit early for this announcement but I myself can hardly contain waiting as some may know, the last few weeks have been rough. A lot of rumors were going around and many of us were in the dark about the situation with the staff. That being said...we're back!

We are the first to admit the lack of communication thus far for not only ourselves but to you, the players as well was inexcusable. So we are going to try and make that up as much as we can.

A few small things to make this up.

1. From what I understand Siegfre found ways to fix the major problems with the lag in our game. It's still being tweaked but I know for many this was a large concern.

2. As you can see the Development forums are open with old content for the game. The developer blog for donators is still active however, and for new content it will be posted there as it's being made.

3. Speaking of the Development forums, I made a new thread (while forgetting my old thread was only under it by a few, opps) about reconstructing Holyground. I plan to make it bigger and more worthy of a .hack game.

4. We would like to host a small event, similar to our last one for the players. This time however, you guys decide the theme of the event. Granted we want to limit the resources used for this event to a minimum as to not hurt development, but on the forums let us know what sort of theme and gimmik the event consists of. Don't be scared when posting because of my limited resources comment, we will let you know as people post what we can and cannot do for this.
    Some examples would be a summer, winter, or fall festival. It could be located on a beach or lake, or some sort of other area. It could be a tournament (assuming PVP is up to date). You guys decide! As the more popular ideas surface, we will put it to a vote.

5. Many of the older members from CyberConnect already know about this, but for those who don't, I want an alternative for those seeking a more active forum or .hack game while we continue to progress in ours. As many know I've had a stance that our community doesn't need to seek growing until we have more done. Although ideally we should be farther in development we are not, so I want to push this stance again and give people some options.

When CyberConnect went down, an older project from many years ago, the community divided. A division of those members can be found here at Cyberconnects2.

http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php

I personally along with the rest of the staff do not have anything to do with the project or development and have nothing bad to say against it's staff. Actually I've known one of them for years. For those more interested in a .hack clone or a 2d game to make the time go by, here is a good alternative.

For one thing we are still lacking, and needed desperately, is 3D modelers (who can texture) and animators. Please pm me if you are interested in joining the project if you are a 3D modeler and/animator

I hope these small things are enough to satisfy some of you while we continue to develop The World.

Thank you,

Lee Keramory
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  2. Mitsuk

Mitsuk New Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    WELCOME BACK!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D cant wait to see what you guys have in store! keep up all the amazing work you guys do !!

HU RAH!
  3. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    1. The answer is torrent more and downlaod all the pron.. pron makes everything better :p Got a virus download more.. if you have enough.. maybe they'll fight each other in a death match :p

4. I'd lvoe another event~ Maybe this time with out all the level 1 dragons ? :p Then again I was able to use them to get in to the 100's.. but sadly due to bugs and such my level has shrank down to the lower tens :p Hopefully we can get neko ears or something ? :p I keep losing mine to glitches(same glitch that takes mah levels :U).. On another note I'd love for working PVP :p ! I remember back on the old version fighting with someone(I forgot who.. I'm sorry QwQ!) but we were both level 120 or so Wavemasters just wrecking each other : p! Was quite fun.

And of course since this in fact an intro thread of sorts.. I feel I need to do it ~ (see below spoiler)
    Welcome (back) Iridium!!

Edit: We're back! * (towards thread title)
  4. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    Noooo.... You've ruined me all over again.
  5. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    @flamedog You used to PvP with halika if I remember correctly. Right outside the huge coliseum.
  6. Jakster

Jakster Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    hmmm...a player choosing the theme of our event huh. I sense golden goblins in our future... Well whatever gets decided i'l be sure to try it out. Couldn't play the last event cause of my gpu taking a huge dump. Now that i have a newer more shiny gpu maybe il actually be able to do stuff :D
  7. Oberon

Oberon Mr. Outside Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    how could you suggest such a thing <.<....go home....
    calmchaos and TheEnigmaticLahran like this.
  8. KuraiKokoro

KuraiKokoro Member

Local Time:
    Yay! Thanks for coming back.
  9. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    I AM HOME :p !
    download (3).gif
    azuretre and TheEnigmaticLahran like this.
  10. Aoi Kurosaki

Aoi Kurosaki Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Welcome back! Honestly I lost computer access for the better part of a year so coming back to new announcements made me so happy! Keep up the awesome everyone. <3
  11. Ovan

Ovan Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Really glad to hear that you guys are back. I was kind of worried that the interest for this project was lost and have constantly been looking for updates, to see there haven't been anyway for a while. Hopefully everything will work out in the future.
    azuretre likes this.
  12. Cabela

Cabela Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Hey guys I spread the word of 3d modelling to my college buddies and my online community, RPGN.

Blender is now available on steam and they got a community hub. Did you want me to post a thread there to see if anyone comes up? If you want, I can see if I can do a news post on RPGN. It has a video game radio listened by over 200 people.
  13. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    You can if you want, but potential candidates would still have to contact Siegfre, Aryth, and Keramory here in a private conversation with their application. At the very least, we aren't against the idea.
  14. kujo

kujo Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    seems i came back just in time then to watch this grow and come in fruition im glad you guys are still at it someone has to do it for the sake of us nerds lol
    azuretre likes this.
  15. kungfuboom

kungfuboom Monster Maker! Senior Member

Local Time:
    Glad to see the project is still going guys ^^
  16. DINSCI

DINSCI New Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Back! ^_^ I'm so glad to see that this project is still going. And as for an event theme, how about a classic "Who Dun It" murder in the Cathedral? The person who catches the "murderer" by providing enough "evidence" can get some form of reward. I feel like not only the players will enjoy this sort of event, but the staff can also get involved.
  17. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Maybe that was the reason ???? was in the cathedral!
  18. MiniViper

MiniViper Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome back, I wish the best of luck on future updates and swift progress.
  19. Cosmic Architect

Cosmic Architect Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    I was worried this game was dead... I haven't been around in quite awhile, glad to see it's back up and running ^^
  20. Rav

Rav Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Are you guys still back?