Wavemaster skill 0 damage/can't attack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by f1008, Sep 11, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. f1008

f1008 New Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Hello I'm new to the game still learning but I noticed that upon buying weapons and switching classes for the appropriate weapon the only class that gets a skill is wavemaster. With that said the skill (fire skill?) for wavemaster that comes with the staff doesn't do damage to the enemy. Also switching classes and equipping the items needed to attack I tried to attack an enemy (which took me a while to figure out I think its left+right click?) does 0 damage however the enemy can kill me. Any help here?
  2. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    First off only wave master has a skill anyone else just uses left click atm. Wavemaster can also just use left click. You can in fact deal damage as seen below it may just be your low level.
    P.S. I noticed my recording setting were way low.. but I don't feel like launching the game again.. so just look at the little white text below the enemy.. it reads "50"
    azuretre likes this.
  3. f1008

f1008 New Member

Local Time:
    Hmm for some reason left click won't work for me i spent 15 minutes thinking it was my level but the monsters HP didn't drop. also I'm in a level 1 area
  4. f1008

f1008 New Member

Local Time:
    I can fire up my stream and show you what I mean if you'd like
  5. flamedog

Local Time:
  6. Death

Death [GameMaster] Staff Member Backer

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Do you have a video recording? There's a bug submission thread I can link you to
  7. flamedog

Local Time:
  8. Unwashed Towel

Unwashed Towel Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I am having this same issue.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015