UPCOMING: some idea involving characters and community involvement that I haven't quite finalized

Discussion in 'Character Creator' started by Cerberuspaw, Jan 21, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    [​IMG]
    1. No Name [Looking for suggestions]
    2. No background[Looking for suggestions]
    3.I'm looking for characters to draw if you've got a description I've got the paper[Limit 3 total out
    of the entire forum. I do have other obligations :D and I'd like to post them in timely manor]
    4.I'll be posting character designs at least weekly on this thread. Check This post for updates.
    calmchaos likes this.
  2. Iasagi Strife

Iasagi Strife Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Hmm damn your good, I have a character you can make if you wish,

Name: Iasagi K. Strife
    Background, in an experiment to merge Human and Animal DNA to form a super being that was purely human but possessed all the abilities and skills of the animal infused into his DNA, instead the lab came under attack by Azure Kite, he fired a Data Drain at the experiment causing the fusion process to stop midways in, both Specimens survived, but the human aka Iasagi, took on the Apperance of the Fox that he was infusing with, he is now a human with Fox ears /tail, teh Fox gained the abilities of the human aswell, the Fox codenamed Kitsune ( go figure lol ) gained the ability to speak english, they ran only to find a Azure Kite at the enterance, Kite glared at them before Aura appeared and nodded at Kite, Kite then landed on the ground and gave you his Empty Skies and shuts his eyes before dissapearing, Iasagi confused equiped the weapons and continued to run to the Root town of Fort Ouph, here he found a clothing shop and changed his clothes before vanashing into the chaos gate.

APPEARENCE :

Iasagi has Medium legnth white hair, a long black Trenchcoat ( like Ovans cloak but Black with red trim ( if you are not doing colours thats fine don't matter to me im just adding them for details xD ) he weilds the duel blades Emptie Skies and has White Earts and tail, he is an adverage built person with Cat like eyes flooded with Crimson irises, he has a Skull belt and a black shirt with different runes on it ( idk what kind so don't matter xD i haven't really made runes yet to figure out which i want or even gave thought into it )

if you need anything else ( if you pick mine) then let me know il do what i can.
  3. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
  4. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    Lin Skye has Snow white hair pinned up a in a bun with a pony tail that goes down to her waist(Like this but slimmer pony tail like this). She wields twin daggers as well as a side pouch filled with sewing needle thin poison tipped darts. She was wears clothing roughly the same as Loki(from Danmachi) with added light armor (chest/breast plate, knee , elbow, gloves), She has different colored eyes(light blue and and orange red). She also has wolf ears and tail. Build type would be again roughly like Loki(from Danmachi) but instead of a washboard she's an A cup (http://i.imgur.com/vDqLC84.jpg if reference is needed). She wears a little above the ankle boots(with thigh high stocking). Lastly she carries a mischievous(oh most taunting) grin.

To save you some trouble have this: http://i.imgur.com/bEZ7InG.png
    calmchaos likes this.
  5. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    Holy crap thats fast, and good i envy your abilities xD
  6. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Had a few hours of free time and I'll get to work on yours flame once im off work
    calmchaos likes this.
  7. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Do you do beasties as well?
  8. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Any request that's a character is acceptable
    @flamedog finished will upload after I get some sleep and phone charges
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  9. flamedog

Local Time:
    Kind of reminds me of http://i.imgur.com/CM17OhP.jpg . Cool non the less~

Take ya time ^_^
  10. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Here ya go flame,realized I forgot bag of needles
  11. flamedog

Local Time:
    Looks amazing ^_^! (Bag or pouch) but it's no big deal ^_^ You did wonderful non the less.
  12. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    oh wow it does xD