umm.. not sure what to do xD

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trystin, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Trystin

Trystin New Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    made my acc, registered key. no creation or anything, just logged me in. cant see avatar most of the time. when I CAN, I get destroyed by lvl 1 mobs almost instantly?

are there patches I need to dl manually?

edit: nvm i'm stupid found the customization options. where do I go to find other ppl though D:
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  2. Xarandele

Xarandele Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Something you should probably be told and understand is that the game is in early to mid stages of alpha testing, the key you paid for was to help with testing purposes and get early access to features of the game as they're being implemented and updated.

People are on sporadically, usually the weekends from what I know (During the free period).

As for monsters, You'll get that problem for a while, they're a bit broken and their HP values don't work right so they're much harder than they should be, but given the early stage the development is in it's to be expected.
  3. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I believe the next update should install automatically through the patcher. If there is still issues with that, Siegfre will say so. All future updates that he posts will have a link to the direct download and through the patcher. So long as your patcher is working, there should be no need to delete and download the updates.

We do have somewhat of a guide in progress that may help you out with getting started. And yes, we are aware of the issues with the level 1 mobs being OP and hopefully they will get addressed in the next update.

Guide: http://forum.iridiumbased.com/threads/travelers-guide-to-the-the-world.2100/

As mentioned, this is late alpha stage, and are testing and changing and re testing and changing to get ready to go beta. But there is so much to do and all we ask from the players right now is to test the crap out of the game, look for every bug and exploit u can find and post it in the Bug thread. Pics usually arent necessary, but are appreciated.

Bug forum (Post in the most current thread that is usually created by the first person to post a bug from the new update. Sometimes just by someone who wants to be first...): http://forum.iridiumbased.com/forums/bug-reports.26/
  4. Xarandele

Xarandele Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    ^ Sorry, late stages, My bad.
  5. Trystin

Trystin New Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    ah ty ^_^ i wasn't sure ~what time people were on, but happened to see a few in town when i logged on a bit ago :) any suggestions for fighting mobs as they are now? ATM i tend to die about 2x per mob i kill >.<
  6. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    ya, with the new update and it being Friday it will be the busiest today.