Trouble logging in...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Avoxia, Mar 15, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Avoxia

Avoxia Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Hey all, yup i'm new.
    So heres my problem I downloaded the zip folder and exstracted the files and started up the game, it did its updates and says its up to date. Taken to the loading screen I needed a Username and password and having just started up the game I didn't have any so I clicked "Register" after making my mouse temporarily disappear it shows some kind of error "failed: ad" or something like that. so I made an account on the site here and went to try again, after entering my username and password and pressing login...nothing happens. And I just keep pressing the button. :(

So how can I log in? I'm very eager to play since a friend of mine linked me the site!
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Do u have a key to join the alpha testing? We are currently in closed testing atm.
  3. Viscro

Viscro Community Manager Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    The login interface has a few little quirks. I even had to close [The World] after registering and then try it again, just as well when logging into the game after entering the Closed Alpha Key.

If you have an alpha key, try it out once.

If you don't have a Alpha Key: You can get one here.
  4. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I've literally been having this same problem the whole time.
  5. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Umm this is in the wrong thread needs to be moved to the world and not the world[2d]
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  6. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Moved...
  7. Avoxia

Avoxia Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your helpful replys, I didn't know it was in closed Alpha and will be applying for a key.
    And sorry I posted in the wrong area navigating a new forum is always a problem for me. xD

Well once I can get the money to donate...starving college student and all. :3
    ~$40 come to me~ HeeHee
  8. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    No problems. Welcome to the project, and we all look forward to seeing u in game.
    Avoxia likes this.
  9. Viscro

Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm waiting for you in the game, like everybody else. :D
    If you ever are in big trouble or just have questions, you can write me anytime. ^_^
    There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers. =D
    Avoxia likes this.
  10. Avoxia

Avoxia Member

Local Time:
    Gosh I might have to beg my friends to let me clean their dorm rooms for alittle extra cash so I can hurry and get a key.
    This kind of game is a dream for me since all I do is play .Hack G.U anyway...lol.
  11. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Or u can clean Siegfre's room since he hands out the keys. :p
    Avoxia likes this.
  12. Viscro

Local Time:
    As busy as he is, I am afraid that this could be a lot of work. xD
    Avoxia likes this.
  13. Avoxia

Avoxia Member

Local Time:
    HeeHee I don't mind cleaning whoevers room....as a gamer I know all the secrets of cleaning a fellow gamers room( stuff everything into the closet till it exsplodes!!) xD
    Cerberuspaw and Crim like this.
  14. Viscro

Local Time:
    The method seems to me frighteningly known... xD
    I don't even want to open my closets sometimes. There might arise bad experiences. :eek:
  15. Tokio

Tokio Guest

Local Time:
    Aha hello~ If this the problem, it might've the issue that server had lately. This is just a guess. Also you can't use forums account to log on the game. It needs to be registered through game. Registering game account on website is in development and it's not ready but will be in future.

Also, if you succeed creating account, you'll need an alpha key, like others said. Hopefully you'll made it in game. :D
    Avoxia likes this.