Thought of the Day!

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Bambi, Jan 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Is the meaning of life to have a healthy sleep cycle? Not enough sleep = waking up feeling like your dying.
  2. Extian

Extian Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    My thought for today is...Astrology is stupid, unless you are an astrophysicist, planets and stars are irrelevant to your daily life.
  3. Bambi

Local Time:
    The remedy to anything can usually be solved with whiskey and sweet tea. For example; you ran into an old crush. Whiskey, sweet tea, whiskey, sweet tea. Bubble bath can also be added to that equation.
  4. Bambi

Local Time:
    If in the next presidential election a candidate used the campaign slogan "medical for everyone!" that candidate would... ______________.
    Finish this sentence.
  5. BMRX

BMRX Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    "Would finally have Canada's full support, Canada would throw praise at the president and actually treat the President like a human being with an above average IQ. Canadians everywhere would stop holding the burning of the whitehouse over American's heads. They would call it "The beginning of something smart" it would be an event like no other... Canada eh?"
  6. Bambi

Local Time:
    Good answer, mine would have been something along the lines of "I would defiantly vote fo dat gai".
  7. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I don't normally have a thought of the day... I wake up and think "Crap, I need to get a job... I need to fix my truck... I really want that computer..." Nothin philosophical or mysterious :/
  8. VodkaTonic

Local Time:
    Thought for today: "How long can I expect to live??" I found out yesterday that since the 1980's we have had a slow moving "ploom" of caustic chemicals traveling through the soil beneath our house and town. I live within 2 miles of a Boeing assembly plant and apparently they had a major spill. Well they cleaned up the surrounding area but it wasn't till around 2002 that they discovered my area was contaminated. They notified the Mayor of my town and the next one over about this in 2011 and just a few weeks ago all of use residence were told about it. Heck there is a ditch 1 block from my house that had high concentrations of this stuff in the water and I used to play in that stuff!

Anyways, I'm sure I have been exposed to worse chemicals since I have a hobby of fixing my truck so this doesn't concern me as much. My biggest worry is that it is considered a carcinogenic chemical which means I could have a chance of getting cancer... Live and learn I spose.
  9. Extian

Local Time:
    This is what I've been pondering about all day for about a week.
  10. Extian

Local Time:
    My thought of the day...the Harlem Shake is just ripping off Gangnam Style...
  11. Bambi

Local Time:
    Pretzels why do you torment us with your dry buttery aftertaste that leaves us crawling for life giving water. . . you, you are less forgiving than even the surface of the sun!

(An over dramatization of how much I dislike pretzels.)
  12. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    How long does it take for the military to get you approved so that you can move forward? (applies to anything involving the military)
  13. Bambi

Local Time:
    Someday my grandchildren are going to inherit such a wicked trading card collection. They'll be the envy of the neighborhood. . .

(Collection contains Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, //Enemy + some other ones, even jumbo's and box toppers!)
  14. Dusk

Dusk Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Note to self....write down EVERY school project so you don't forget about it until the very MORNING it is due...also have all the necessary art supplies ready so you don't have to waste precious time for someone to pick you up so you can get the right size of paper for said project.
  15. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    Are you considered a creeper if it's family?
  16. kungfuboom

kungfuboom Monster Maker! Senior Member

Local Time:
    jelly or jam, which is it?
    Crim likes this.
  17. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    If you have to ask a question like that, then it is definitely a yes.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  18. VodkaTonic

Local Time:
    I should really read this employee handbook... But, I need to answer these emails and forum notifications first, reading can wait a few minutes.
    Bambi likes this.
  19. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Why am I thinking? Is this the same as talking to myself? It is? Well, then let us have a nice chat, shall we? Have you noticed that you're only thinking in questions? Or are the answers given by the subconscious? Waffles are ready, TV time.
    Cerberuspaw and kungfuboom like this.
  20. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I.... (speechless)