[The World]Client application

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Iasagi Strife, Jan 21, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Iasagi Strife

Iasagi Strife Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    I have downloaded and extracted the Client app and data folder and i have not encountered an Error in the unziping, or downloading only when i go to launch the application this is what it pulls up. i have repeated downloading and unziping multiple times and every time i get this error when launching. theworld error.png
  2. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    I'm not sure why you're getting that error, but it should be noted that the server is currently offline. It probably won't be back online 'till the next update, so I suggest waiting until then before trying anything else. Not really much point in making the current build that you have downloaded work when you won't be able to connect and try it out anyway.

If your issue persists when next build is released, please update this thread saying so.
  3. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    Are you running a 32 bit OS ? What is your OS? From the screenshot looks like windows 8.
    In the end it really doesn't matter due to the server being down. owo
  4. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    Sorry for the late reply, but i am runnig Windows 10 64 bit, on a gateway laptop, it could be due to servers like suggested, but i looked into it further and it might be due to it being downloaded into a flashdrive folder instead on the actual computer, ill redownload it to the computer this time and if it works ill update this, if not ill let it sit till the update then update the post once more. if not solved.
  5. 1UP

1UP Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    It doesn't have anything to do with the servers being down. However I just downloaded it and extracted it to both my desktop and to a flash drive and launching it is fine.

What did you extract it with?
    calmchaos likes this.
  6. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:

I used WinRar, Also, i ust redownloaded it to my hardrive and it worked perfectly, it might just be my type of flash that causes it im not sure, i figured aslong as it was large enough it could run it xD ( im a new outstanding out-going bipartisan when it comes to computer know how haha ) but anywho it works for me now i jsut have to have it on my harddrive in order to run it.
    calmchaos likes this.
  7. flamedog

Local Time:
    To get ahead of the game.. I assume your computer has integrated graphics? Or is it a laptop with a separate GPU ?
    Depending on your answer things may render differently : p
  8. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    not even going to try to bullshit my way into making me sound like i know what all that is xD im not very good at computer talk all i do is make models and play games lolz
  9. flamedog

Local Time:
    hit windows key+R then type "dxdiag" and hit enter. After waiting you should see a new window called "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" Click the tab that says "Display 1". On that tab you should see a section called "Device" in that section please tell me what the "name" is.
  10. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    Ah, "AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics"
  11. flamedog

Local Time:
    You shouldn't have any render problems you may have with on chip GPUs
  12. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    I don't think i have rendering issues, ill know once the servers are up again and i can login.
  13. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Ok. It looks like the server got back up before the networking update was finished, so if you're having any issues getting into the game just say the word.

Keep in mind that without an alpha key you'll have to wait until Friday to test things out in game.
  14. flamedog

Local Time:
    Saturday is also open to non keys
  15. Iasagi Strife

Local Time:
    Yeah to bad about the bugs yesterday but im a patient person xD