The Next Big "Thing"

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by Cerberuspaw, Feb 21, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Sirvan Samovar
    Sir Van Samovar.jpg
    (on the cliff in front of it there is a person so you can have a size comparison)
    Insect god/titan

Editor Note: This Creation Here Is The Result Of Combined Thought Process Of Karashe, Fujishawa, and Cerberuspaw. (Also AwkwardTurtle is an eyewitness)

This massive goliath of a beast is one of a kind. Measuring in at a whopping 1.5km long this creature is typically Passive. It's believed to be a god of some sort because of its peaceful nature.

---All Things Noted between these lines are Insane---
    Ok what's the plan?
    Make a giant centipede that controls lightning has a top hat and a gentleman moustache.
    ...Genius
    Lets have it scatter iron dust to coat ppl to make the lightning lockon
    sounds good
    Lets have it crush ppl
    Well Of course
    Lets make it a huge raid boss that requires different parties focusing on different parts of it to keep its attack pattern under control
    Thats awesome
    Allow it to constrict and eat players.
    Make the field name His Fresh Brewed Pot. When in the field the raid team has to take on the mobs in the field who contain tea extract and take the tea extracts and pollute the raid bosses sacred water. Piss it off and fight it.
    uh huh
    Make the sacred water area reminiscent of an Alice in Wonder Land Trip.
    that sounds cool
    We should make it unreasonably strong even for a large raid group, and have it as a hidden boss.
    Because hidden bosses are sic.
    -----End Insanity------

There you have it.

Each section of the creature features its own attack pattern and reactions to being attacked. It's hp jokingly has been referred to as "an amount" "a F***ton"and "a omegaf***ton". I hope you share as much enthusiasm for this as we did.

Signed Cerberuspaw and presumable Karashe and Fujishawa (I can't sign for them b/c thats illegal)

Yes we agree to the terms
  2. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    -Signs his name- I fully support this creature.
  3. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    -Signs his name- I fully support this creature. (you forgot the monocle and the bow tie)
  4. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    *Reads carefully* I dare say this is a gentleman of a creature, I give my full support. -Signs Name In Invisible Ink- (no one knows I was there O.O)
  5. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    The bow tie can't be seen because of the way centipedes are set up . But as for the monocle it didnt really fit it was either it or the stache and I had to go with the stache
    Fujishawa likes this.
  6. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    If players get eaten, is it that they'd be chewed up and immediately dead, or is there allowed some time allowed to attempt to escape the body, as it sounds large enough to be somewhat it's own space inside. I think it'd be cray if someone straight up cleaved his way out of the beast, or succumb under it's digestive fluids. Or is that too brutal? ^^`

Edit: forgetting this, and all that, I fully support your beast. :p