The Guild Compendium (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'The Guild Corner' started by Azrial, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Azrial

Azrial Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Hello Iridium, I'm going to take over the task of the Guild Compendium because of the lack of activity from Shale lately.

Hello and welcome to The Guild Compendium! The GC will serve as a list of all active guilds, some brief info about each of them, and a link to their official forum thread.

Only active guilds will be placed here, if you just started your guild last week give it time.

As for now, If your guild had a logo in the previous compendium, I'll be using that for your logo. I will leave the task of guild logo's to the guilds. If your entire guild is graphically handicapped, I'm sure I could come up with something for your logo in my free time, just let me know.

If you wish to have your guild added to the compendium, PM Azrial (ME).
    Crim likes this.
  2. Azrial

Local Time:
    Official Guild Compendium Rules
    Be sure to check back as these are subject to change without notice
    ****************************************************​
    * You must have at least three members in your guild
    (this will start to be in effect once guilds are in-game)

* The guild leader must be active at least once a month otherwise you will be removed from the compendium unless you give prior notice

* Be true to your cause - If your a PKK guild and all you do is PK other players for fun, dont expect to be placed here

To be added here PM me the following details:
    Guild Name:
    Guild Logo:
    Guild Slogan(if you have one):
    Guild Leader:
    Guild Description:
    Guild Divisions(if any):
  3. Azrial

Local Time:
  4. Azrial

Local Time:
  5. Azrial

Local Time:
  6. Azrial

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Enigma
    Guild Leader: Community based leadership
    Guild Description: Enigma pretty much wants to get to know everything about the lore and the secrets of the world there is to get, which means the goal is only indirectly part of the game itself. Instead of focusing on the game play (aka, getting stronger, getting loot, PvP, PK, PKK, etc.) we focus on the background of the game. How the Intel in question is acquired isn't of much concern​
    Guild Divisions: Data-Con, Bond-Trade, Sanction-Office
  7. Azrial

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Bushido
    Guild Leader: Extian
    Guild Description: Bushido is a Guild that began on an MMO called PokeMMO, since that time we have begun to expand across a few other games such as Crystal Saga, Tera and Minecraft. Our members have various tastes in games so you might find we have a different Leader on another game, this is all based on the activity in that particular game. Our Teams forum ishttp://teambushido.shivtr.com/forums , this is where many of our members converse with each other.
    Guild Divisions: n/a
    Guild Thread: http://forum.iridiumbased.com/threads/bushido-v2.1375/
  8. Azrial

Local Time:
    [RESERVED]​
  9. Azrial

Local Time:
    [RESERVED]​
  10. Azrial

Local Time:
    [RESERVED]​
  11. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    U know, I hate to ask for another volunteer. This job seems to lead to people leaving the game.

If you are interested in taking over managing the guilds into 1 thread like this one, please message me. You dont have to be online everyday. But you need to be able to be on often enough to update this with the new guilds.
  12. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Theres really little point to this thread as the game isn't even out yet though.
  13. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    there are still active guilds. And people have asked about keeping this updated. Unless u wanted to ban having one til the game is launched.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.