Summer's End Weapon Sets

Discussion in 'Weapon Creator!' started by Cerberuspaw, Oct 29, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    With the Summer's End Festival Coming around the corner. I thought it only appropriate to commemorate it with weapon sets for it. I'm a big knight fan so Knight Sword and Shield came first.

Sea Breeze: Sword that is believed to hold the power to predict the ocean.
    Melon Shield: A Watermelon Shield who's taunting depiction of a smashable watermelon taunts many into concentrating solely on it.

Summer's End Knight Set.jpg

Second Submission: Thief Weapon

Twin Pinwheels: Beautiful Childrens toys converted into Weapons. They hum and click in rhythm to the wind, a reminder of more innocent days.

Summer's End Thief Set.jpg

Next Up: Staff of the Setting Sun

After: Blademaster or lancer. Unless you guys have an idea
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    calmchaos likes this.
  2. Seffi

Seffi Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Interesting concept. I like the Twin Pinwheels, and I imagine a sword made totally of water would look pretty cool in-game. I wanna see the staff!
  3. Kronos

Kronos Member Backer

Local Time:
    I could see a pretty cool animation come out of the pinwheel idea I'll see if its something to make just for fun sometime :)
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I'll probably be starting on the staff come tomorrow and yeah I imagined it spinning freely like a regular pinwheel until it was drawn for combat then it would become the blade and stop spinning. The watermelon shield I actually imagined as a watermelon until it was equipped then explodes out into the shield