Submerged Temple

Discussion in 'Architecture Creator' started by Cerberuspaw, Oct 5, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I haven't submitted one of these in awhile and neither has anyone else. WTH people jk...sort of.

Submerged Temple.jpg

A once beautiful temple submerged by Nix during the time of the Elves. It's magical power fed the land over the centuries nuturing the monstrous trees and aquatic plant life. There is much to be said for what may lie within as many areas below managed to stay safe from the waters. But since few have visited the temple who knows what dangerous things lie below

Yup I agree with the consent forms of releasing this work to the folks at Iridium.
  2. Excel

Excel Alpha XIII Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Nice job!! I like the temple, hope one day we will have an area like this ;)
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  3. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    From the pic, I feel like it`d be equally challenging just getting to the dungeon as well as exploration of it.
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  4. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Then I feel I got my idea across quite well.
  5. MoogleMorphosis

Local Time:
    If that is the case, then (by your ideals) how would you imagine panicky players to go through in order to run/hide from monsters outside of the dungeons? :3 I was thinking that the tree-like images seemed like a hysterical kind of place people would head towards, trying to climb up helplessly, as some submerged monstrosity beared it's way towards them.
  6. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Slog through the murk hoping they don't get pulled under watching for movements in the green water. And avoiding the monster portals scattered amongst the ruins and trees
    MoogleMorphosis likes this.
  7. JCMazeFTL

JCMazeFTL Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Very nice, makes me think it could be dwelled by some seriously nasty fishie monster or be home to some sort of being like Aura. :p
  8. MoogleMorphosis

Local Time:
    I wonder what it would be home to, at that point, when you say it. XD Like floating over the water, because the being is ruler of it, or something, then like will 'o the wisp, it disappears with some secondary glance.
  9. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Looks like something fun to jump around in :3
  10. Naruki

Naruki Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer Parkour Adept

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    One heck of a water park. ;)
  11. Cerberuspaw