Stuff I Do

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by axlsjolund, Jul 22, 2012.

1. axlsjolund

axlsjolund Creative Director Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
  2. khilti

khilti Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    great job lol also i love basshunter. I have used their music in a few of my own mixes. I see you use fl studios lol but how did you get the lyrics ripped to put into you song? I been trying to figure that out for weeeks lol.
  3. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    You can't really do it by knowing basics. You need to research into sound and really do work. Then you can figure out how to isolate specific frequencies for vocals, and then extract, or cancel out all the background noise.

Also, Basshunter isn't a "they". It's a he. One person. Jonas Altberg. And he also uses FL Studio.

On a side note. Decided to try to remake the borderlands text logo, as well as the Vault emblem, in their type of texture style. Worked at it for about an hour. Here's the final result.

[​IMG]
  4. khilti

khilti Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ok thanks i just started using fl studios. I had a good friend of mine tell me it was better then what i was doing lol. Thanks for your help.
  5. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Loving our logo!
  6. Towaito

Towaito Member

Local Time:
    Axl your borderlands logo came out pretty good for only about an hour or so's worth of work. I'm actually replaying the first borderlands in order to get geared up for the new one coming out even though that's slightly off topic. Well Take care and keep up the creative work.
  7. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    I'm excited for the second as well. Got the deluxe Vault hunter's edition.