Stuck on Patch Unpacking

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tom Badguy, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Tom Badguy

Tom Badguy Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hey all -

So, I'm trying to play The World since it is free weekend(Fri/Sat) so I downloaded the client, clicked to run the client, and got to a screen where I needed to click the download button for Masque of the Harvest update. So I did and now I am stuck on a screen that states:

Unpacking 2.0.3
    12.64KB
    MANUAL Redownload Required - Masque of the Harvest festival begins!

The bottom bar says, "Loading" and the percentage is at 0%. Been like this for a while.

Any advice? Perhaps I did something wrong?
  2. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    ... As the text reads.. since it was such a big update you need to re download it manually as it displayed( "MANUAL Redownload Required - Masque of the Harvest festival begins!")... On another hand... I've found the updater to be somewhat broken anyway : p
  3. Tom Badguy

Local Time:
    Is the download for this separate from the client? Let me look around, I probably missed this if the patch is different from the client download.
  4. flamedog

Local Time:
    Download can be found either towards the bottom of the homepage( http://iridiumbased.com/ ) or in the patch's thread http://forum.iridiumbased.com/threads/masque-of-the-harvest.2467/
    calmchaos likes this.
  5. Tom Badguy

Local Time:
    I got it. I downloaded and older version and not the latest one, lol. Thanks for your help though. I appreciate it.
  6. flamedog

Local Time:
    No problem. What I'm here for :3
    Viscro and calmchaos like this.