street fighter or guilty gear?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Alron Thunderdrummer, Jul 18, 2015.

?

what should I buy?

1. Guilty gear X:rd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. street fighter IV

75.0%
  3. something else

25.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Alron Thunderdrummer

Alron Thunderdrummer Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I am thinking about picking up a classic-style 2D fighting game to try to get into that breed of fighting game. I´m leaning towards either guilty gear X:rd or street fighter 4 but don´t know which to go for. I would really like input on what differences there may be and which is more suitable for a newbie to the genre such as myself. feel free to suggest other stuff as well. thank you in advance.
  2. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    well street fighter is easier to learn and adapt to than guilty gear and much easier to find help for. Street fighter also moves at a slower pace making it easier to ease yourself into. Though once you get the hang of it give guilty gear a try, you may find you like the faster pacing of guilty gear
  3. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    I'm more a blaze blue kind of person :3 Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax is also pretty good.
  4. JCMazeFTL

JCMazeFTL Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Street Fighter is where it's at. I say this not only cause my, "main", cosplay is a Ryu. But, I have play those games since Super Nintendo.
  5. Alron Thunderdrummer

Alron Thunderdrummer Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    thank you for your time and advice. I´ll be looking out for street fighter in the future and try to get a hold of it. today´s attempt at the only good game store I know of around here failed though, so we´ll see how it goes. got persona 4 arena ultimax though. very strange game thus far.
  6. darthzeta88

darthzeta88 New Member

Local Time:
    Street Fighter is just great for a lot of reason and the person who mentioned Blue Blaz, that is probably one of my favorite fighting games. Also if you are somewhat tek savy you can download MUGEN and create your own fighting game really.