Spider Dragon

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by Cerberuspaw, Jan 24, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    First off a few may have noticed it as my profile pic prior to this. I had other plans for it that I may or may not still do. But it just seemed too good to sit around collecting dust.
    Spider_Dragon.jpg

A Dragon/Insect

This creepy 8 legged nightmare roams the forest putting up acidic threads. Despite it's teeth, the stomach is quite weak to digesting solid mass. Meaning when it catches its prey it wraps it completely in threads before crunching down allowing the threads to break down the mass that was once alive into a pulp it can handle. non digestable materials are regurgitated and fired out as a projectile. This weak internal system also makes it incapable of breath attacks, minus the disgusting miasma it exudes when when spraying it's territory. Adventurers caught in it have been known to collapse and die within hours without medical treatment.

The creature stands slightly higher than 12 feet and is about as long as your average public bus. Because of this a lot of its weight is poised over its weaker spider apendages. *wink wink
    Although a solitary hunter by nature many of them occupy the forest and caverns of the world.

Happy New Year Monster( IDC if its late)
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  2. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
  3. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    It's broken :O

EDIT: It's fixed now
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  4. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I like it a lot it's a good Spider dragon. I hope everything goes well in whatever it is you do. But, for now ...gotta avoid getting eaten...at least spat on.
  5. Zdragow

Zdragow Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I approve of this hybrid.
  6. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    Step 1) Eat a giant mushroom from Mario Land.
    Step 2) Jump on top of the monster
    Step 3) Congratulations you just beat the spider-dragon, so rejoice
    *OPTIONAL*
    Between steps 1 & 2, Get a fireflower, set it on fire, then proceed to do step 2.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  7. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I feel as though the forests it hides in would either have to be quite big, or I think I want to ask how one defines time in the game. o3o` Nya, of all the things, I should have thought time would`ve been one of the foundational themes to work with. However, with teleporting, regular floaties and magic in the game, I think one should be able to expect some things unique to it's time-space, or simply, dimensional work. .3. Whats everyone's thoughts? I hope I`m not pressing too in. :x
  8. Cerberuspaw

Local Time:
    Who said you'd be getting away from it...

but as for the rest of the time theory I feel that would be best discussed in another thread. Probably under the Q&A thread for the world or if you wish a new thread.
    MoogleMorphosis likes this.
  9. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I imagine a dungeon with a bunch of small/ baby ones then you get to the end and fight the big one