Small website mistake

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by R3v07v3R, Dec 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. R3v07v3R

R3v07v3R Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
  2. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I dare say, you are right. owo` Sites are so complex to understand.
  3. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    How embarrassing :(

Explanation: the server that hosts the world is not down, but the game is pulled atm until next update. The parts of the site that say whether it is up or down is linked to the server, so if the server goes down, those would revert. But when they manually pull the game and the server says up, siegfre needs go to each page and manually change the images and text. Since that particular page is not a main tab, but rather link from a page, I guess he missed it. Oops. But can you blame him? His mind is pretty busy with making videos and creating the game. It's not really that urgent to fix. The front page has the correct info, and for anyone who tries to log in, it is obvious that it is down. He may get around to it, but since another update is being worked on to go up, he will likely just leave it.

Thanks for pointing it out though, we do appreciate your assistance.

Kale, give this guy some monopoly monies please. ;)
    Brijesha likes this.
  4. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I'm feeling more on the bubble money today crim *Gives you all bubble money*
  5. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Duly noted. You have earned 500 monopoly dollars. (It is a real currency that can really be exchanged for random things from me. It is not a joke. Just making sure you are aware.)
  6. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Haha, I just realized that to a new member they might think, omg they are teasing me with this monopoly money thing. No, it is a brand new currency that Kale is introducing for his game. Trust me, he is keeping track. You have 500 bucks! (A list of things you can buy with it has not been set up yet, but keep an eye on the AIDA games and it will be there soon)
  7. halika

halika Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    aww dude.. had I known we were supposed to report stuff like this I'd have a smooth 1000 right now, lol. Should I just inbox ya?
  8. R3v07v3R

R3v07v3R Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I have some webdesign experience so I tend to notice small things like that and I like to look at all the pages a site has for ideas >.<

I honestly thought you were joking about it :p
    I'll make sure to keep an eye out for THE LIST... :confused:

This game looks amazing from what I have seen...

I can't wait to try it for the 1st time :D
    So glad someone is making this type of replica of THE WORLD!
  9. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    The website will be redesigned somewhat as new "new" game flows through more, including replacing screenshots and something somewhat secret that Joe is cooking up. Right now as you can see, there are alot of old pictures with .hack names that plan to be replaced, such as "Mac Anu" when the starter town is Aqua Polis. Other examples is old artwork and staff pictures still up from people who are no longer staff. In addition the game information for say classes needs a rework. Don't worry, soon! Soon!
  10. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Like if the excitement level of anticipation could get any higher...
    Ahkirha, Oberon, Silaan and 1 other person like this.
  11. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Wait the website will get a new look :D

so will this just be for the home page and the other pages other then the forums cause atm the forums are pretty nice looking
  12. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    The development went into super serious mode after the successful Indiegogo campaign. Expect a lot of cool and fun changes. Not just in game, but the web site too. I dont think anything is changing to the forum appearance other then I thought they had skins as Indiegogo perks. But there are planned changes that effect the forum.
  13. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    The page has been fixed.
  14. Nakurai

Nakurai Active Member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Is there a place where one can "see" the items you hold, my good monopoly merchant?
    Brijesha likes this.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    He has not set up his store, nor has he even fully implemented the system yet. But it will be tied into the AIDA Games which this month's games should start sometime this week. There is a link in my signature above the badges I won in last month's games.