Skull Crow (Mums)

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by KrypticRaven, Nov 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. KrypticRaven

KrypticRaven Active Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    My idea is, they arrive after so many monsters have been slain in one area. So, say someone is grinding in one area beating down weaker monsters left and right. These guys would appear for someone or a group to fight.

They would range in strength the harder they are the more cracks the skulls have. Yes, the eye has a mouth hidden somewhere on it I can draw an in depth picture of it if you guys would like. Also sorry for the story blurb. I have way too much fun!

~ By posting my art here I acknowledge that developers of IridiumBased may use the material for their products. I am posting to give my creative support in aiding the development of their games. I by no means am demanding credit or compensation for my idea and art to IridiumBased. Finally by submitting these images I am stating that this is my own work, not the work of others.
  2. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I was far too captivated by those journal entries. You must write more! I must know what happened.
    Mattimao1239 and KrypticRaven like this.
  3. KrypticRaven

KrypticRaven Active Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I think I may continue the trend if I submit more! I'll probably keep them to one thread so I don't spam people!
  4. MoogleMorphosis

MoogleMorphosis Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    That gave me chills. ouo
  5. Arkayle

Arkayle Well-Known Member Backer Descendants of Raiden

Local Time:
    this design seems exactly like something you would find in a field in the dot hack universe. i really love it!
    KrypticRaven likes this.
  6. azuretre

azuretre Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    lots and lots of awesome here my friend !
  7. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    That's the least threatening thing I've ever heard of. But, it's sounds awesome and looks cool. Also... sounds threatening.