Sisters of Battle

Discussion in 'The Guild Corner' started by Asani, Nov 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Asani

Asani Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Well, I guess this lets the cat out of the bag... As well as loving .Hack//, I am also a DnD and WarHammer 40K fan. The idea occurred to me that the Sisters of Battle could be a very real guild in The World.
    EDIT:

I'm thinking they would be something similar to the Crimson Knights of the .Hack// world (well, minus the corruption :p), though membership will be restricted to female Characters. (Not players-- Characters).

So far we have:

WaveMasters: Sisters of Battle-- Order of Cleansing Waters; Lead by KrypticRaven
    Lancers: Sisters of Battle-- Order of the Virgin Rose; Lead by Asani
    and​
    Knights: Sisters of Battle-- Order of The Martyred Lady; Lead by PK.

That means we still need an Order for Thieves, BladeMasters, Rune Masters and Berserkers.​

At the moment the guild leaders are being selected first come first serve as per the class their characters will belong to. In the future Order leaders will work together to form the head of the guild as a sort of council to solve any in-guild disputes or discuss guild related events.

Order leaders will be in charge of disciplining any guild members belonging to their class who misbehave... Granted misbehave is a general term at the moment, but we do have a few rules so far;

1. No harassment of any sort will be tolerated form guild members. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening fellow Sisters of Battle, or attempting to intimidate players into doing things their characters do not want to do. (IE: Join my party or I'll kill you.)

2. No asking gender IRL (In Real Life). This covers fellow sisters and non-members. Assume, unless otherwise stated, that the gender of the Character is the Gender of the player.

3. Be respectful! No hurtful name calling or bullying.​

Leaders shall use a three strike policy unless circumstances dictate otherwise-- IE: a Real Life threat was made. Evidence will be asked to be put forth in regards to any complaints or claims of harassment.​
    Anyone interested?
    KrypticRaven likes this.
  2. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    That akward moment Asani discovers she's the only female left in the community...
    Crim and Mattimao1239 like this.
  3. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    All the other females have gone on hiatus D:
  4. Asani

Local Time:
    ... Well, that's why I specified 'Characters'? XD
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  5. Extian

Extian Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, just realized how big of a sausage fest IB is right now...
  6. Frozte

Frozte Active Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Don't you ever tell people you are a girl when the game launches... You will be spamed with friend requests and your game will crash...
  7. Asani

Local Time:
    Eh... As I stated, I am a War Hammer and DnD nerd... I'm used to this sort of thing. I'm sure more girls will show up... eventually?
    calmchaos likes this.
  8. Asani

Local Time:
    ....... Suddenly the idea of being a Sister of Battle is rapidly more appealing :p

Edit: Realized how that might have sounded. @_@ I say that because they are intimidating.
    Oberon, Mattimao1239 and Frozte like this.
  9. Frozte

Frozte Active Member

Local Time:
    HAHAhA! your personality, i like that shit.
  10. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I dont think I realized it when you said that earlier. When you say War Hammer I assume you are talking the minitures game? Or do you mean the table top roleplaying game? Same question for DnD, do you mean the table top RPG? Have you moved to Pathfinder like many other 3.5 fans did (if you are talking about table top)? Also, do you DM? Im looking for someone interested in possibly DMing online through skype. I want to run a Super Hero based game (using Savage Worlds) at some point, but I would also like to play in a game someone else is running, doesnt matter the system if I own the books or can find them digitally.
  11. Asani

Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm a table topper. I've run a marvel Campaign and a few different 3.5 Campaigns. I never really got into Path finder, I enjoyed 3.5 well enough-- plus I got into the Dresden game and Anima Beyond Fantasy.

If you want to do a super hero campaign, I would recommend the Marvel system, it's based of a d100 and is easy enough to be done over Skype.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  12. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have an Anima Beyond Fantasy booklet, but no one around my area plays it :/
  13. Asani

Local Time:
    The Character Creation is so complex that it turns a lot of people off of it-- especially with the point system. I've had to simplify it for the sake of getting people to play. :p Oddly enough-- these are the same people who play War Hammer-- which is one of the most complex games around lol
  14. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I played Marvel for a bit. But to be honest, the Savage Worlds system is way simpler to play. If you havent tried, it, I would would into the system if I were you. It has several companions that use the general system and turns the game into anything you want. Like Super Heroes, Fantasy, Horror, ect.

Pathfinder is a great update to 3.5, and has a very involved world. Its really cool. Ive heard good things about Dresden, but not knowing anything about the Dresden files, I am not that interested in it. But I would play because I love to Roleplay.

Anyway, would you be interested in running a game over skype or some other system for members of this forum to get together and play.
  15. Asani

Local Time:
    Maybe, but I can't commit. I'll look into that system you mentioned and keep you posted. I start a pretty intense schedule come January. >_>; Maybe we should continue this discussion on a new thread?
  16. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Why what is this thread about? *looks* Oh geez....

So, ya... That Sisters of Battle sounds like a cool idea.. Ya, we arent off topic at all here, so dont lock this thread :rolleyes:
    Oberon likes this.
  17. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    Yeah most of the females more or less left ...around the time I got into a relationship...
    Just saying >.>
    +10 ego points.
    Silaan likes this.
  18. Frozte

Frozte Active Member

Local Time:
    ........i love you Keramory hahahaha
  19. Asani

Local Time:
    I guess I should just lay this idea to rest now and save myself the heart ache. :(
  20. PK.

PK. Well-Known Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Sisters of Battle doesn't work very well with just one sister....I guess I'll just have to take one for the team and come on board, Asani. ;)

+1 female user active in community

Don't get yourself too bogged down, sis. I know you're awesome, and that we're gonna be doing lots of RP craziness/already are, but just remember...January. Soon. Let's take the world by storm until then! (and hopefully after)
    Mattimao1239 and Asani like this.