server

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by Tides, Oct 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Tides

Tides Active Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    is there any kind of server we can access while the campaign is going on? i feel like anyone interested in this is just horribly let down by the fact they cant play the game while the kickstarter is going on eliminating the chance they would donate. just my opinion. But is there any way a new person can see how far the game has progressed without lurking the forums forever before realizing they cant play it in ts current state.

i feel like the game has more potential to earn money with people being able to see where the game has gone so far.

just my drunk opinion, i mean no offense by it
  2. Oberon

Oberon Mr. Outside Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Drunk?! At this hour???
  3. Aryth

Aryth Developer Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    The game as it is right now is not exactly what we are aiming for. The server can't hold that many people and there are too many bugs. Plus, there's all the copyright issues. So, unfortunately, the server will be down until our next update.
    Krosantor likes this.
  4. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Seeing as it was 6am when he posted it (where he lives) he likely passed out right after posting that :p.
  5. Kaldeon

Kaldeon Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Copyright issues, until next update? :-O! You guys are changing all of that? :-D Now I'm super-excited!
  6. Krosantor

Krosantor Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Hopefully this damn Copyright issue stuff might end one day! I can not stand it anymore!!!
  7. Krosantor

Local Time:
    When do you think will we have the chance to see the honorable Alpha of [The World] ?
  8. Siegfre
    • Staff / Administrator

Siegfre [IridiumBased] President Staff Member

Local Time:
    The alpha was up prior to the indiegogo campaign, we may decide to put it back up before the campaign ends but nothing's planned atm. Once the campaign does end, the alpha will be limited to those who donated for alpha access, the most active members of the forum, as well as regular contributors. But it should be back up within 2 weeks of the campaigns end (at most).
  9. Krosantor

Local Time:
    Thank you Siegfre :) Sorry that I can not donate any money right now but is there a chance to donate money after the indiegogo campaign?
  10. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Are u asking specifically if u can by your way into the testing? Or just wish to contribute? You can always donate. This project cost money, so they would always appreciate helping the cause.

But if u stay active on the forum, u will have a chance to join us in testing. Just remember it's testing, not a game to play. Testers should be looking for bugs actively while testing to see how the game plays.
  11. Krosantor

Local Time:
    I know it is testing and bugreports are a kind of duty. And I guess I will donate money later if I can get some. But right now I will just take part in the discussions and give own opinions.
  12. John

John Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Just letting everyone here know, I been playing the //.hack for years, and I finally found this form. and I jumped outta my seat.
    I been waiting for something like this to happen.
    let me know what I can do.
  13. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    The Announcement thread has postings about the Indiegogo Campaign which is the #1 way to help at the moment also using social media or if you're social like that vocally tell people. Also just keeping the forum lively helps out tons. There is the monster creator as well if you have any ideas.
  14. John

Local Time:
    monster creator-would be on the other forms correct?
  15. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
  16. John

Local Time:
    thank you much.