Sahamarus

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by WokioTheWolfy, Feb 10, 2014.

?

Did you like the idea of this monster?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. WokioTheWolfy

WokioTheWolfy Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Soo i was seeing dome sevil may cry 4 monsters and i found this piece of image and then i thought "Heey, it would be cool to fight this type of monster in water element areas:
    [​IMG]

Soo here's an bit of a description about them
    Name: Sahamarus
    Type: Hybrids/Marine (because they are water element)
    Background: They are creatures that haunt the seas, if a man would be thrown by his/her ship, he would become an easy pray for them, they can't survive outside the water like normal fish but when it rains they wander out in the lands lurking for fresh meat in the grass fields, a lot of sahamarus exist in the seas but few of them get out to lurk fresh meat for themselves.

Idk, maybe im going to modify this entry soon enough because there is this devil may cry 4 monster right in there and it needs to be original i know, while the original appearance of this monster isn't out, this will be the picture that will describe the appearance of this monster for now.
  2. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Kinda move the arm arms around and maybe combine them with a sting ray and bat I'll see if I can draw up something
  3. SeipherX

SeipherX New Member

Local Time:
    i would like to see that
  4. SleepingWolf

SleepingWolf Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    They seem to be inspired by the sahuagin, a monster from dungeons and dragons. I like the idea of implementing them, almost like a tribute to D&D
  5. WokioTheWolfy

Local Time:
    Wow, i wasn't triing to go for a tribute to D&D but yeah, i guess inspiration was got by the sahuagin (lol and i wasn't even thinking about them XD)
    SleepingWolf likes this.
  6. WokioTheWolfy

Local Time:
    OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
  7. Jakster

Jakster Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Eh, not to big on the idea of a big serpent... Of course, that's probably because iv'e fought serpent king Lakoria from vindictus WAY to much. Any monster for the world would be good though cause we need some[​IMG]
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  8. SleepingWolf

SleepingWolf Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    It actually has nothing to do with a big serpent, they are more like fish people, although the ones wolfie posted look more reptilian people.
  9. Jakster

Jakster Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    just as long as its not a snake i'm down :D
  10. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2014-03-07 03.54.24.jpg
    its rough but maybe an idea I'll do a side view later
  11. Azure

Azure Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    I like it, however the membrane looks better suited for aerial acrobatics (ie gliding), rather than for swimming. See Flying squirrels or bats for similar types of membranes used in mammalian creatures.

It would look more aquatic if the membrane were used between digits or for fins instead, like those of a salamander.