RWBY Volume 4 (With Episodes)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Laurayne, Oct 28, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Laurayne

Laurayne Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    I Have Returned!
    Greetings From The Land Of The Lost!
    As Many Of You May Have Noticed, I Have Been Absent Ever Since Posted The RWBY Volume 3 Finale.
    Unfortunately, Life Has Proven Cruel And Brutal, So I Have Been Busy Non-stop.
    [​IMG]
    With The Coming Release Of RWBY Volume 4, And An Ever-So-Slightly Reduced Schedule, I Have Decided To Make My Return!

For Those Of You Who Need It, Here Is A Video Recapping The Story Thus Far...

First Off, Let's Start With The Fantastic Volume 4 Trailer / Character Spotlight!

As We Can See, The Graphics Have Taken A Serious Overhaul For The Better (In My Opinion).

Now, Let Us View The Volume 4 Opening Cinematic...

Here, We Can See Progression. New Characters, New Developments, New Styles.
    Volume 4 Marks The Start Of The New RWBY Development Cycle Without Monty Oum.
    The Development Crew Has A Huge Task To Tackle, And A LOT Of Expectations To Fill, But I Feel Like They Are Up To The Heavy Task.

As Always, You Can Catch New Episodes On The RoosterTeeth Website A Week Before It's Released To The Public, However Now It Requires A Membership To "RoosterTeeth FIRST".
    The First Month Is Free, And Gives You Access To Exclusive Content Before It's Available Anywhere Else.
    (cmd://shamelessplugging_end)

As Always, You Can Expect To Find Each New Episode Here As It's Available On YouTube So Check Often! And Don't Forget To Like This Post And Let Me Now What You Think!​
  2. Laurayne

Local Time:
    RWBY Volume 4 : Chapter 1 - "The Next Step"
    calmchaos likes this.
  3. Laurayne

Local Time:
    RWBY Volume 4 : Chapter 2 - "Rememberance"
    calmchaos likes this.