Registration Error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatFish21sm, Jun 20, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. CatFish21sm

CatFish21sm New Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    As Far as I understand the Game is open to public on Friday and Saturday so I shouldn't need an alpha key yes? My problem is when registering for an account I tyoe my name, pass, hit register and it pops up a error bad login information or something on those lines :p Can anyone help?
  2. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    That means you clicked 'Login' instead of 'Register'. Unless you mean the error said the user already exists. Try another one or try again.
  3. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    You are correct. On Fridays and Saturdays the game should be open to everyone.

Please upload a couple screenshots, if you don't mind. It's usually easier to fix the problem when we can actually see what it is you are doing.
  4. CatFish21sm

CatFish21sm New Member

Local Time:
    Ok. It will say connecting for several minutes and then say bad login info. I'm absolutely certain I'm hitting register. I've tried hitting both just in case though I took some screenshots as requested but It says an error occurred cannot upload images.
    Its been attempting to connect for over 5 mins now. I have fast internet speed so that shouldn't be the problem. do I need to uninstall and reinstall?
  5. Statchue

Statchue New Member

Local Time:
    I too have been getting this same exact problem ever since i downloaded the game. I still haven't found a way to fix it yet. :(
  6. calmchaos

Local Time:
    Yes, you should try that first. If that does not solve your error, try the following:
    • Type in your username but leave the password box empty -> click login
    • Type in your username but input a new password -> click login
    • Try out a completely different username and password combination ->click login
    If none of the above works, this needs to be reported to Siegfre directly. Message him with a link to this thread and your in-game username, and explain to him as clearly as you can what has been going on.
    Assuming the error is fixed, please return to this thread with any information to help others with the same issue.

For the pictures, you can just upload them to photobucket or some other reliable image hosting service, copy the link, and then you can insert the image into a reply using the 'insert image button.'
  7. calmchaos

Local Time:
  8. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    It is possible the name you chose was already in use. Try other names as well when trying to register. And good luck. With such a limited window to test for free, I hope u can get in so you don't have to wait for next week.
  9. CatFish21sm

CatFish21sm New Member

Local Time:
    Its too late I'll try next week. I would love to donate love the idea but I don't have the money right now and idk if its possible for this to become a real game with the whole copyrights and all. I know its off topic but does anyone know anything about that in the meantime, if the creators have purchased the rights or if the material is considered not copyright? I cant seem to upload the images to my usual site I'll do that when I have time this week.
  10. Apeiron

Apeiron Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    None of the material we're using is from the .hack//saga. It's all 104% original content designed for this, an original game.

The game in question is made to resemble the .hack series in many ways because it's a game heavily inspired by it, but all content produced is made by us or people we hired (and by 'we' I mean not me. I'm poor).

So yea, no copyright infringement here ;)
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  11. Xarandele

Xarandele Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    104% is it?

That's almost 5 % above average margin!