random demon named Scuffler or something...

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by Silaan, Jun 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Type: Demon
    Schlurfer.png
    (yeah, ain't the best pic ever... ain't my day)
    A type of obsidian-colored demon ushually found in old ruins within shadows. The three arms all are different sizs and one of them ends in a long, scythe-like and very sharp weapon. They like to trick people into being slow by scuffing around all day untill it decids to attack. The masked face that looks somewhat like a skull seems to be actually consolidated so noone knows how they look behind that. Also, while somewhat intelligent, they seem to be mostly driven by mere bloodlust.

special thx to Vodka

Requested name: Scuffler... maybe...

~ By posting my art here I acknowledge that developers of IridiumBased may use the material for their products. I am posting to give my creative support in aiding the development of their games. I by no means am demanding credit or compensation for my idea and art to IridiumBased. Finally by submitting these images I am stating that this is my own work, not the work of others.
    AzureCloud likes this.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Creepy. And I never fall for the slow moving mobs. I always keep my distance. I know how snakes work.
  3. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    This is where my spear will come in handy :)
  4. Silaan

Local Time:
    not that creepy for being drawn by me... I discarded two more mobs for being really creepy.
    Also: yeah, guess noone really falls for that trick once he/she did fall for it once. Yet, I like those XD

it has scythe therefor will own you happy you want to practice your spear-fighting on those :D
  5. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
  6. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Why does the image say Stabby Stab Stab, and have a guy with a sniper rifle on it?

Also, It was nice knowing you Mattimao.... (Magic wins again!)
  7. Silaan

Local Time:
    Do I have to fear something or whats the deal with this tag?

there is this knife-guy behind on the left of that sniper
    also: no random magic in my threads Xx
  8. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Oh, I thought that was just a shooting target.

And Im all magic!
  9. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Spear, stab stab stab....ya know?
  10. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    don't discard the mobs creepy mobs will be great! I personally can't inspire fear with creatures
  11. Silaan

Local Time:
    oooookay....

Aren't Spears and Lances two different kinda weapons, thought related to each other?

well... thats exactly what I don't want... you see, I somewhat try to fit the tone of the game and really creepy or frightening mobs just wouldn't really fit... .hack had quiet a lot of outright weird mobs but none of them were really freightening, only plain weird.
  12. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    but they added some cool darkness zones here and creepy would be awesome to intimidate players from going
  13. Silaan

Local Time:
    hmm... true that. Well I guess I could draw one or two mobs that are really creepy, just for the heck of it...
  14. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Yeah I think so. Spears are mostly the shaft thing and then the spear head, while lances have a small handle and a big point thing.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    But it is like saying 1 sword curves and the other doesnt.

I think the main difference is that a spear is often used as a range weapon because it can be thrown. But I dont believe lances are balanced to be thrown. But otherwise they are pretty similar.
  16. Silaan

Local Time:
    yeah... a lance is basicle a small tree thats tip has been pointed and were someone added a small handle... it is that strange weapon people use at Jousting.

away from that: another derail >.<
  17. Aubergine

Aubergine Member

Local Time:
    Well, if you want to do creepy try to do the good creepy. Like most people go wrong wrong by making creepy be "lol blood and gore and darkness im too scary for u bro". For something to really be creepy you should take something familiar and welcoming and tweaking it to be just a bit off. At first glance a creepy thing should seem normal, until you look closer and realize something is horribly wrong.
  18. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
  19. Silaan

Local Time:
    I think I do know the differencies here XD but yeah, your right...

you like it? yay^^
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  20. Dubsidia

Dubsidia Member

Local Time:
    Amazing that would amazing in The World!