Probing for interest level [ends 03/27/16]

Discussion in 'Events' started by Cerberuspaw, Feb 27, 2016.

?

Would a more extravagant prize pool improve attendance?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2016.
  1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Alright guys, curious as to how many would be more interested in events if the prize were a physical item? Like I said this is a poll to see. Items such as this
    20160227_234844.jpg

Is something I've been considering to hopefully boost interest level in events run through the forum but I would need to see a fair amount of interest, before seriously considering it. In regards to events post below things you didn't like about previous ones, things you did like. What would you like to see for future events (remember this is the committee talking not the dev team).
    azuretre, Oberon and Keramory like this.
  2. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    I 100% wanted to get Tales of Xilla and Xilla 2!

Well, it might be a good idea to do something such as this. But I don't think that it's ok to do the delivery items to people's home, so why don't you use the downloadable codes instead?

Looking forward to it!
  3. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    That's what the usual has been, but interest level is low for those. I feel introducing the concept of something tangible might reinvigorate interest. And yes I thought about that too, but as a physical address I'm not particularly worried about someone seeing my address on the return listing. As for the forum member who wins in that scenario I would hope they understood that I have to send it somewhere.

Though if it is too much of a problem I will stick to steam codes and the like.
    TokioKuryuu likes this.
  4. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    The committee members are trustworthy enough to do physical mail rewards. I'm fairly certain that at least Cerby and Flame aren't serial killers. Naruki and Tokio on the other hand...
  5. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am not serial killer or anything similar. You have my promise on that. But I refuse to send any physical mail, I don't trust myself enough yet.
  6. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    As long as you're not caught you can be anything ;D !
    azuretre and Oberon like this.
  7. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    PO Box all de tings
    azuretre and calmchaos like this.