Pictures of Yourself!

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by axlsjolund, Oct 14, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 25 users.
  1. axlsjolund

axlsjolund Creative Director Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I don't know why, but there are way too many people on the internet that are afraid of posting their picture. I personally prefer having a face associated with someone. The excuse I hear most often is "I look hideous", or something stupid like that.

That's a retarded excuse. I've noticed 99% of forum users are very self-conscious, and have a very poor self image. Get over it everyone. It's not going to do you any good in life thinking so negatively about yourself.

FUN FACT! Girls are attracted to confidence, not self loathing. Same goes for guys like me. I HATE a girl that has no confidence in herself. It's not cute, it's just pathetic. You want to attract that dream person? Have confidence in yourself, and take pride in your appearance.

And rant over. Here's are the newest shots I have. From my fall shoot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Elk, Kinati and Yuda like this.
  2. Aryth
    • Staff / Administrator

Aryth Developer Staff Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    I just don't ever take pictures of myself (nor do people often take my picture... I guess we just don't care much). I give lectures a lot and pictures get taken there, but I look like an ant in those pictures (not bad, just small and unintelligible).

Imma find some when I get home and edit this post with them.
  3. Rin

Rin Molestation Extraordinaire Senior Member

Local Time:
    FUN FACT: Who the fudge is going to be confident enough to put their photo up after Mister Swiss hottie just did?

Seriously D: It's like you're the kid who brought the fun cool monkey that can juggle and harass the teacher to show and tell and everyone else just brought a colorful pen.

I honestly don't put my photo up online often.

1. I'm fat. Like, not OMG YER GONNA DIE OF A HEART ATTACK fat, but fairly fat. My body is not attractive at all, and I'm fine admitting that because my doctor says I'm actually very fit. I do a lot of sports and outside activity, I just love food and have a screwed up metabolism. I can't afford to diet or do anything like that, and I probably wont address my weight unless it tips onto becoming a problem.

2. My family is actually fairly infamous among certain crowds you don't want to be infamous among. Putting photos up is an actual hazard to me~

3. I'm too fudging lazy to buy a camera.

P.S. Did I mention how much I hate you Axl? Your rigid Swiss features mock my soft fleshy Spanish ones.
    Asuna and Oberon like this.
  4. Akira

Akira Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I will. might take a pic tonight and upload, not sure, its already 12
  5. Akira

Local Time:
  6. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    1. You don't necessarily need a diet, but a workout routine. A very simple one that you will tell me "Won't work", then within a month you'll notice half your clothes will be a bit big on you. Continuing on with it, and eventually doubling the amount you do, will further increase the process of speeding up your metabolism as well as allowing you to continue eating vast amounts of food with no worries on weight gaining.

Yes it works. I've done it to many people, none believed me, now they all feel stupid for not believing me.

2. Idk what that means, but sounds irrelevant.

3. Use a phone wimp.

Also, I'm not swiss. I'm Svenska (Swedish). And you don't hate me. That's just you trying to convince everyone you don't adore me. I know you adore me. It's ok. <3
  7. Rin

Rin Molestation Extraordinaire Senior Member

Local Time:
    I do adore you <3 Q_Q~ Who I said I didn't?

1. I have no time to work out :l It's like, I barely get four hours of sleep every night.

2. Durp Hurp.

3. My phone is ghetto 8"D No option to send photos.

Also, I don't care D: I think Swiss sounds cooler. Like the knife!
  8. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    1. It would take roughly 20 minutes, maybe 40 max, right before bed. So bam.

2. Herp Derp

3. Sounds like nonsense to me. There's always a way.

Rofl.
  9. varethien

varethien Member

Local Time:
    Testing out that upload function.

Other then that this is me.
  10. Akira

Local Time:
    omfg. i didn't know you were brandon.
    varethien likes this.
  11. varethien

varethien Member

Local Time:
    I didn't know that either.
  12. Akira

Local Time:
    Edit removed

Dont pay that much Attention to skype.
  13. CharmX

CharmX Member

Local Time:
    I always upload pics, despite the fact that the dark circles around my eyes make me look like a raccoon. Plus my teeth look vampish but other than that, I don't mind taking pics and putting them up! @(^.^)@

Oh and I just noticed how everyone has this punkish sense of humor, ahhh it makes me laugh!
  14. loveRS

loveRS Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Mkay. ^^ My turn. My boyfriend and I. Please ignore the donkey in the background. O.O; ehe. ^^;;

A bit blurry, btw. Sorry. <: ) I'm the one with the honking black prescription glasses. :confused:;
    [​IMG]
  15. Taltiana

Taltiana Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    omg your fudging sexy.
  16. Akira

Local Time:
    Whos sexy? I bet its Axl, haha. Get's all the ladies he does.
  17. axlsjolund

Local Time:
    Forgot to throw up the new pic from when I had no power for a week. Nothing fancy, just me bored in the kitchen.

[​IMG]
    DAF likes this.
  18. CharmX

CharmX Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    Super CharmX ;P............Lol Cause we're in Russia!!
  19. Zhai

Zhai Active Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    This is me, my girlfriend, and her little brother.
    I'm in the middle. Laaaaaaaaaaawl.
    And the second one is me and my gf as well. I'm obviously the one that isn't blonde. xD

Attached Files:

20. Keramory
    • Staff / Administrator

Keramory The World Director Staff Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Woah...wait you're swiss too Axl? Did...not know that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yuda and thegoldenjackal like this.