PAWS OF FURY/ some art stuff I do/

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by Tonku, May 14, 2015.

1. Tonku

Tonku Member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    HIYA, I'm Tonku, new to the forums but not to The World!
    Art is my passion so I've come here to... show... art?
    AH, I mostly draw fan art of my favourite characters from animes or video games or movies, I have a few Original characters and some I've grown up with for 9 years.
    Here's a few of my favorites of mine guess from all over the span of maybe 3 years ahah/
    i_ll_break_you_by_doggy_style-d7l0c41.png DIGIMON is up first cause hell yah I love it, Guilmon Is in here.
    ripley.png Then it's my cat as a player, his name is Ripley/
    [​IMG] d_a_s_h_by_doggy_style-d7vzm8z.png
    rtrt.png [​IMG]
    These are some palls of mine (their alter-egos and characters of corse)
    wuff.png Another action pose for a pal, and you_wanna_tussle_by_doggy_style-d7xhkxg.png anotha
    and to top it off an older pic I did of Gatomon/

tryreyr_by_doggy_style-d7gm8g1.png
    Thats it for now I guess, Id be here all day if I kept adding these things haha/

Attached Files:

archaicINF and Bambi like this.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Talent! Especially Ripley and gimme your tuna sandwich. As too your digimon renders! Thanks for sharing : )
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
  3. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:

I like your works, but this one in particular made me smile. Reminds me of Tank Girl.
    Bambi likes this.
  4. Tonku

Tonku Member

Local Time:
    Aha thankyou!
    Yeah I find drawing little cats in shoes and backpacks sorta relaxing. Weirdly. Ahah, and double thanks! Digimon is my current nostalgia obsession atm I've been watching all the seasons like crazy all over again preparing for the new digimon anime that's gonna be released waa.

Ah Thankya! I'm a huge fan of Damons work , the Gorillaz being my favourite band drawn by him and tank girl also being drawn by him too made me watch it at least 6 times haha.
  5. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think you mean Jamie Hewlett. As far as I know Damon just makes music.
  6. Tonku

Tonku Member

Local Time:
    wow that was a lot harder to single that part out haha
    Woops I've been having verbal dyslexia all day ahha. Now that I read it over the first bit of he drew wasn't supposed to be there woops, could also be that my phone likes to add in sentences if it thinks it goes there eugh.
    Another is its tottaly Jamie that draws aahh sorry
    I'm just all over the place today ahah.