[OOC] Shadow Eclipse Roleplay Area

Discussion in 'Out-of-Character' started by Laurayne, Nov 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Laurayne

Laurayne Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    This Is Where We Can Discuss Events And Future Happenings In The Shadow Eclipse Roleplay.
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Are my characters suppose to enter now? They wouldn't be skilled at ship to ship combat in any way. But they wouldn't refuse a request. It would be their first time at sea, and at least one of them noticeably nervous. Also, they can't swim.
  3. Laurayne

Local Time:
    Normally I Wouldn't Go For It, But Seeing As How your The Only Other Person Here I Can Call On, I Guess You're Up. We'll Call In Training Under Fire For The New Members.
  4. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Well I'll take a look at it after work and see if I can find a way to get them a aboard. Also, u can call them to action if u wish. Or ask if they interested. How ever your character would do.
  5. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Mattimao, your character is 27 and you are referring to both of my characters as kids. The sister is 21. The boy is only 16 though, so he is a kid of course. Just wanted to help you out with that :p. Also, our leader is 22. So, about the same age XD
  6. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    I still call people my age kids in real life I am used to it my bad XD
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    If your character is like that, then that is fine. I was just reminding you that they arent both kids.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  8. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
  9. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Like I told Mattimao. You know your character is 22 to mine being 21? Only the boy is a kid compared to u 2. Just wondering if that is a character thing, or if you are both just getting confused.
  10. Laurayne

Local Time:
    Laurayne is The Guild Leader. She'll Call A Fuzzy Purple Unicorn if She Wants To lol
  11. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Do as you wish. It just keeps throwing me off when it says stuff like she looks at the kids. But whatever. Not a big deal.
  12. Laurayne

Local Time:
    Older Is Older, Weather By 1 Year Or 10. My 22 beats her 21, So I Am Allowed to Call Her A Kid. It Might Not Exactly Be Respectful, But She Is Still A Recruit Trying To Prove herself.
  13. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I have no problem with your character saying she is a kid. I am playing her to be highly immature. She acts more like a kid then her brother who is more respectful. But it isnt the character saying "she looks at the kids."
  14. Laurayne

Local Time:
    Fine then, I Myself Call Them Kids Since Both Are Younger Then Me. Thanks, Now I Feel Old. lol
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I actually am old. Stupid aging... I want to be forever young.
    Brijesha likes this.
  16. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Since I don't know what the coastline looks like I planned out a battle plan for the ships, if that's alright. If it's cool then I was wondering if you wanted me to post it here?
  17. Laurayne

Local Time:
    You Can. I Was Planning On Me Going In Straight Threw The Middle. My Character Is Acrobatic And Athletic So She Get Get From Boat To Boat Quickly. Being Leader, Im trying to Play Her As Really Powerful. Not Overly So, But Still Impressively So. Id Use My Sword To tear Holes In The Ones I Come Across In My Way And Hot The Cannon Ships. The Plans Of You Two Will be Your Own Doing, It Can Be However You Like.
  18. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

If you need me to explain anything just ask.
    Because you said my ship has hooks on it I was going to take ship 4 around the coastline with me (which I have that peninsula looking thing as a cliff so that their visual is disabled.) Once you guys move into place they will only see you guys and come after you, once they pass the cliff that's when ship 4 and myself will begin firing on them and so will you guys (and I will hook on to their first two ships, thus disabling their movement). That will end phase 1.

Phase two will be the supports moving to the center and ships 1 and 2 will go to the ends, where the supports will catch the remaining ships on fire. Ship One will deal with their last big ship on the top side and the two boarding parties that follow it while Ship 2 will deal with the last big ship on the bottom side and the boarding parties nearby.
    Brijesha likes this.
  19. Laurayne

Local Time:
    Well, None of Our Ships Have Any Real Firearms Or Cannons. Remember, They are Merchant Ships Not Warships. And Laurayne Has Very Few Options As Far As Ranged Attacking Goes. My Plan Was To Break Threw The Boarding Ships, By Force And Head Straight For the Cannon Ships Close Range. Boarding Them When I'm Close Enough And Tearing Them Apart One By One. Maybe Throw In Some Surprises In The Heat Of The Moment. Your Job Is To Keep The Boarding Ships Attention On You And Off of Me. Sink As Many As You Can, But You Can Also Settle For Letting Some Escape. Your Idea Makes Sence So You Play It as that. Like I Said, Your Strategy Is Your Own, You Don't have to Run It By Me First Unless Discussing Your Plan Is Part of The Roleplay, Which Planning In A Battle Rarely Goes According To Plan. I Like Playing A Battle By Ear And Acting in The Moment.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  20. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Been kind of busy, and today is going to be a mess. If u are waiting for me to continue, just roleplay my characters on the ship for me.