old to gaming new to THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by MavrickZERO, Jan 25, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. MavrickZERO

MavrickZERO Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    HELLO WORLD heh \(*^_^*)/

after a hiccup with my account activation email and having to use a second account my main is up THANK GOD! so i thought i would take the time to introduce my self,

im zero, . hack was one of the first rpgs i picked up and i fell in love. also i remember seeing this YEARRRS back when it was still an indie gogo campaign and i was really excited but worried they would never make well a few years later web browsing and my jaw dropped! ITS HERE ! i immediately made an account so BRAVO to everyone on the development team for making this happen and for all your hard work and dedication to make it happen! i salute you!

also im a huge megaman fan have been since a wee child! im pretty easy going and love adventuring! so once im finally able to play there will be lots of that.

again thanks to seigfre for getting my account settled and thanks to those who read this! cant wait to start to get to know you all!
    SaguraKirux and calmchaos like this.
  2. TheEnigmaticLahran

TheEnigmaticLahran Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Welcome!

[​IMG]

Enjoy your stay!
  3. SaguraKirux

SaguraKirux Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Megaman, eh? I happen to be a rather avid fan myself. I actually just put some window decals of Megaman and Protoman on my car, there other day.
    Welcome!
  4. MavrickZERO

MavrickZERO Member

Local Time:
    thanks @SaguraKirux thats wicked! iv always been a fan of the megaman x series. but also still hoping that we get to see a megaman legends 3! #getmeoffthemoon
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  5. SaguraKirux

SaguraKirux Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Zero is definitely my favorite iteration so I'm with you there. I personally am barely containing my excitement for Mighty No. 9. Mighty Gunvolt was great so the hype is strong with this one ;)
  6. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
  7. MavrickZERO

MavrickZERO Member

Local Time:
    OMG YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA!!! when they pushed it back for console i was sooo madd!!!! like sept 24 to FEB 15!!! WTF!!! mighty gunvolt was awesome and i cant wait to play it.
    SaguraKirux likes this.