[NPC] Zoroaster Asimov (Quest NPC)

Discussion in 'Character Creator' started by Cabela, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Cabela

Cabela Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Name: Zoroaster Asimov
    Appearance:
    -Hair: Grayish-white
    -Eyes: Light Jade-Green
    Clothing: Wears glasses, a robe with an outer space design placed with a few constellations.
    *sprite picture coming soon*

An astronomer that has a fascination with the skies of The World, Zoroaster always believed the different skies of different locations held meaning and secrets. He was born into a poor farming family. He started his studies at a young age, simply from watching the skies, finding books in a library, to documenting the effects and events of the sky.

When revealing results of his studies for the first time, he was always called crazy or silly. However, once he predicted a large meteor would hit a town and managed to convince others to evacuate, he finally got respect. If he hadn't predicted the meteor and convince others, the townspeople would have been wiped out. Slowly, he worked his way up to the higher class of society and gained respect. Some say the crater of the meteor is there and you can find rare artifacts within the beautiful flowers that mysteriously cover the crater.

Relationship to the player(s): Zoroaster has a welcoming smile when a warrior confronts him. He always talks about his current studies and what he found out so far. However, he tends to talk for a long once the player asks him about his studies.

Quests: You can find Zoroaster in the starting town at night, looking at the night sky. He will mention different skies and weather conditions around The World. He will ask you to visit and document the condition of the locations. Once competed, he will start appearing in the fields and provide more quests within the fields.
    calmchaos and archaicINF like this.
  2. Cabela

Local Time:
    Heres a draft of the sprite. I know my quality ain't good, but I normally do pixel art for when I'm bored.

The only thing I haven't been able to fit in was the glasses and more decorations behind the robe. If anyone wants to draw him, be my guest:)

Attached Files:

3. Cabela

Local Time:
    ~ By posting my art here I acknowledge that developers of IridiumBased may use the material for their products. I am posting to give my creative support in aiding the development of their games. I by no means am demanding credit or compensation for my idea and art to IridiumBased. Finally by submitting these images I am stating that this is my own work, not the work of others.