Nightmare fuel

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by Stalwart_as_the_Mount, Mar 21, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Fears, creepy stories, what sends shivers up your spine?
    Post them here! Creepypastas are also acceptable.
    please keep all creepy photos inside spoilers so people can decide If they want to see them and tell us what it is.

this one is Trypophobia the fear the fear of hole and the pictures freak me out

EDIT: Don't Google things here you have been warned!
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    Oberon likes this.
  2. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I really wish I did not google this... I warn everyone now don't.
  3. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    fixed hope that saves some people
  4. Extian

Extian Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
  5. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    ok that's freaky it reminded me of this one it has a bunch feel free to post about one of them if you have any more information on them

its a long video but worth it if you want some chills
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    Cerberuspaw and Kaldeon like this.
  6. Oberon

Oberon Mr. Outside Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I must say I am very happy this thread came about!
    Stalwart_as_the_Mount likes this.
  7. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, Extian. I think I will forever have nightmares.

8. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    welcome the camel spider
    so the myths are a lot freakier than the truth
    they aren't actually spiders,they are arachnids, they are Solifugaes.
    their top speed is about 10 mph and humans can average 12-15 mph so run
    the biggest they get is about 6 inches not 3 feet or whatever you've heard.
    their bite is painful but they don't have venom its that most bites get infected is the problem.
    that's all I got
  9. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    but the nightmares will keep the madness away
    and those experiments are really messed up
  10. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    a creepy pasta
    The Angel
    A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn’t watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn’t want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent’s room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, “Take the children and get out of the house… we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue.”

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel statue was ever found

a lot creepier after watching the weeping angel episode of doctor who
    Silaan likes this.
  11. Orion

Local Time:

Warning Viewer Discretion is advised.

I pulled over a little silver car about a month ago. The girl gave me her license, and registration and proof of insurance. She told me that "I was hot." and I said "thanks." I asked her if she had had anything to drink tonight she said "yes." I said "what". She said "that she had 2 long neck orange crushes." I asked her "what that was." She said "soda." I pull her out of the car when I asked her if I could search her car for weapons and drugs. I called for some much needed assistance when an unnecessary tap on my rear shocked me. She leaned in for a kiss and said "Officer Joe Venable You Are So F****** HOT Will You Marry Me?" Wow in handcuffs now she won't drop her story. I popped her trunk and low and behold her trunk is full of awkward sex toys. She yells to me that those could be used for US. YIKES! Turns out the girl (she was 18 im 45) broke out of Glen Oaks a psychiatric hospital OH GREAT!!!??

(Fixed some grammar errors. But, not so much as Nightmares as Disturbing. Suppose to be a real police story.)
  12. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    how'd she get all those if she just broke out?
  13. Orion

Local Time:
    Well it never says "when" she broke out or for how long. It's possible she had time to go get them.
  14. Azure

Azure Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    The Russian sleep experiment is the only one that gets me...well...weeping angels get me to. This is one I have found that legitimately freaked me out:

I sat up in the darkness of my room, frightened. Some noise from the land of the waking had jolted me out of unconsciousness. Groggy, I reached across to the nightstand, turning my alarm clock toward my face. The dim numbers read 3 AM, and I groaned. So much for a good night's sleep. Forgetting what had awoken me, I rolled over and settled back into bed... but there it was again. It was a thump from the attic above me, loud and deliberate. There was another. It sounded as though someone (for surely it was a person, no house settles in a manner so resembling footsteps) was attempting to make me aware of his presence, almost toying with me. I bolted upright, adrenaline pumping. Someone was in my house.

The thumping stopped somewhere above my closet. Slowly, I stood up in the darkness of my room, the illumination of the alarm clock extending no further than the night stand upon which it sat. Slowly, I worked my way out of my room and down the hall, heading for the storage closet, and grabbed my old bat. I retreated down the hall to stare, waiting, at the trap-door into the attic. Whoever the intruder was, he wasn't going anywhere.

I held my breath, waiting for any noise, any sign of life. Nothing. Heart racing, I slowly approached and pulled down the ladder. The light was on in the attic. I wasn't sure if I'd left it that way. I climbed up as quietly as I could and peeked into the room, only to be confronted with... nothing. There was nothing there at all, just the old crap I'd left up in storage. I sighed, relieved. I must've been imagining things. It's easy to convince yourself you're hearing things when you're alone in the dark. Laughing, I shut off the lights behind me and went to lie down.

I closed my eyes, thinking on how ridiculous I had been, then... thump. It was closer now. It was just as loud as I'd heard it before, though closer now to the center of the room. I jumped out of bed, less frightened than angry, and rushed up the ladder, bat in hand. I kicked over boxes, swung at shadows at old clothing. There was nothing. There was no one there. I rubbed at my temples, climbing down the ladder and back towards my room. There must have been too much stress at work. I must have been imagining things. Maybe I'd take the day off tomorrow. I felt strange as I approached my door. A sense of dread washed through me and I hesitated, hand outstretched towards the doorknob. I groaned. I was being stupid. I'd probably feel better after I got some sleep. Fingers rubbing the bridge of my nose, I blindly flicked on the light-switch and made my way towards my bed. I slumped down onto the edge, rubbing my eyes. I was so tired. I had to stop being paranoid.

Thump.

I jerked my hands away from my face, whipping around to glare once more towards the attic. With the light on, I could see it. It was a grotesque mockery of the human form, bent and twisted, head facing the wrong way, and empty sockets where the eyes should have been. Slowly, deliberately, it lifted a hand. It grinned as it slapped it down with a thump, dragging itself closer to me.

Thump.

I give a panicked laugh as it smashes the bare bulb that is my only source of light, shrouding the room in darkness. I'm not insane. How could I have known?

Thump.

It walks on ceilings.
  15. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    I have one kind of like that its shorter I'll post it if I ever find it, don't read these things in the dark
  16. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    sorry I may be adding a bunch here
    10 Disturbing Child Experiments
    World's 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken
    this one made some hair stand on end
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  17. Orion

Local Time:
    You guys make the best choices.
  18. Oberon

Oberon Mr. Outside Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Weeping angels....that is all :|
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  19. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    So hard to not break eye contact and scroll
    Silaan and Oberon like this.
  20. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Local Time:
    scroll fast and hope they don't get out (yeah I stared for a while)