New But Looking To Sharing What I Do

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by RinKorinama, May 12, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Hello and pleasure to meet you all. I'm Rin! I saw an art forum and just thought I'd share a bit. I'm an artist on deviantart (though I still need improvement, but art is my passion) and I just started working on speedpaints on Youtube.

I'd like to share my test speedpaint if it's alright. It's of a One Piece lineart someone sent me and asked me to color. It gave me the opportunity to test my screen camera.

So hopefully you guys like it. Heheh. Or if you have any ideas of something I could try drawing or coloring, please feel free to share.

Much gratitude.
    ~Rin
  2. snakebyte12

snakebyte12 Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Welcome to the community~ It's always a pleasurr to see new members, i hope you enjoy your stay at iridium and that you stay active. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We here at iridium will help in any way we can. I'm also an artist myself but I'm not exactly great yet. i hope to see some of your work soon as well
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Welcome and lovely work! I'm an artist as well.
  4. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    That was a really good speed paint! I'm color clumsy so it's always amazing to watch others color. Also welcome to the forum :)
  5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    Welcome.....fresh meat :D
  6. Taylormg

Taylormg Dev Team Backer

Local Time:
    it looks like you have a really great sense of color and value! Would love to see some drawings if you are willing to share any you have already done :) i'm an artist as well :3

welcome to the forums!
  7. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much. I don't doubt that I will enjoy my time here very much. So far everyone I've seen seems wonderful. I would be happy to share some as I finish them. I was actually planning on attempting a Kite and Black Rose picture soon so hopefully I can share.
    Thank you again for your kindness.

It's wonderful to know there seem to be so many here! Should be fun to share.

Thank you so much... I'm actually quite surprised it turned out as good as it did. Normally I'm terrible with skintones. But thank you so much and feel free to check out the other videos as well even though they aren't art related. I'm always looking for ways to improve everything I create. ^^

Thank you so much. I try really hard, but normally my colors are terrible or bleed together. I'm better at shading with a regular pencil than digitally, but I'm happy. And I'm always glad to share! I could always use feedback and tips. I have a deviantart page as well.

And thank you so much, I do hope to have fun chatting with you all.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  8. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Looking good! Still my favorite video is your test video in the channel :p
  9. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    >//< That was just me testing to see if I could upload from my phone. God it's so dorky.
  10. Tom Badguy

Tom Badguy Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Welcome, TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!

Also, trying to watch that vid but it says you have disabled it to be watched anywhere else besides YT.
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  11. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!
    That's strange. I have it embedded elsewhere as well, but let me double check.
  12. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    Ah, there. Problems should be fixed now. My apologies to anyone who had the same problem.
  13. Tom Badguy

Local Time:
    Yup. Pretty cool vid. Just a hobby or what?
  14. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    Vidding is a hobby, but I'm an artist... or try to be. Heh. I'm working on getting into an art college in my home state.
  15. Tom Badguy

Local Time:
    That's really cool. Good luck and don't give up on it.
  16. Gemini Bull

Gemini Bull Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    that video was very nice. just keep doing what your doing and you'll be fine. :D:D:D:D:D:D
  17. RinKorinama

RinKorinama Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both so much. I do plan to keep tying my best.