Need to draw different things...

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by Quine, Jan 30, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Quine

Quine Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Well, i'll draw most things that you ask, and post it here [I Can't make any colored or Digital Drawing... sorry...]
    Make something generical and vague, Like, The Warrior that when he smiles, something behind him explodes...
    Or, The gentle king that rides on a magical motorcycle to fight a heavenly cloud of Demon Donuts.
    [These, are just some Crazy-Crazy examples... ]
    Reason: I Draw to much of the same thing, Girls with sad expressions and Etc.
    Please, be Reasonable and don't ask something 18+ and Pantyshots...
  2. Supafrosty

Supafrosty Active Member Backer

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Well, I have an alright sketch of a character.. Its one of my old ones named Hykio. He's a red haired 17 to 19 year old, wearing a white tank top, blue jacket (Popped up collar with gold lining on the edge) thats 1/2 way zipped up. (hoodie pockets) Nearly boot cut faded jeans with skater-ish shoes (like old school vans). He has white tape on his fingers, uhmm... Big blue eyes, an infectious smile (makes you just laugh kinda like Goku does from DBZ) and a pointed nose. He mostly uses a 1- handed sword, but I was thinking of making it a Dwarf buster sword (Very large but shortened w/ gold hilt, brown tape and blue gem at the end of the hilt). If possible either draw it on his back or in his hands (Back prefered) Take liberties where you feel needed and what not and have fun while drawing :D
  3. Quine

Local Time:
    Once i'll play some FFX i'll draw it, i have an idea about the character... i'll try this time, to draw a character in a Dynamic pose...
  4. Aki

Aki Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Want to draw Mistral for me?
    <----- The girl in my icon.
    She is my favorite dot hack character and there is so little fan art of her.

<3
    Thanks in advance!
  5. The_Freedom_Fellow

The_Freedom_Fellow Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I totally agree she needs a lot more fan art.
    Aki likes this.
  6. NiuWang

NiuWang Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    A Nyanko-Sensei would suffice for me.
  7. Supafrosty

Supafrosty Active Member Backer

Local Time:
    Any updates? Haven't seen you on in awhile
  8. Quine

Local Time:
    Nyanko Sensei...
    Nyan=Cat... Ko= kid...
    A Kid cat Teacher? รต.o? Challenge accepted.
    And Frosty, just calm a little... i have some life too you know? i'm practicing and testing some effects to give the people here all i have for now...
  9. Quine

Local Time:
    Supafrosty Request...