Natarim OOC

Discussion in 'Out-of-Character' started by Deshar, Nov 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Deshar

Deshar Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
  2. Deshar

Local Time:
    I noticed I seem to only make human characters. xD
    In the Character thread both the example and my own character are Human.
  3. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Lulz XD I tend to do that also, I like it though. I am human so I know our weaknesses maybe that's why I do it? :confused:

Oh I haven't RPed in a long time so if I do something wrong I would ask that someone tell me ASAP D: then I can edit up my post or something to make it work.
  4. Deshar

Local Time:
    Will do, so far no problems.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  5. Deshar

Local Time:
    Trying to figure out where you're going with this....
  6. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Lulz, I am trying to get my character to get a better look at their set up. See how many there are etc.
  7. Deshar

Local Time:
    I'd rather their numbers stay a secret, just know; of the Exlaws and the Masters of Conflict, the Exlaws are fewer in number but much higher in skill levels, the Masters of Conflict are heavy in numbers with a few skilled fighters.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  8. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Is it possible for you to write a convo between our two guys (or vice versa) in one of our posts?
  9. Deshar

Local Time:
    Just have your character speak to mine and I'll have mine reply.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  10. Deshar

Local Time:
    Sorry for taking so long to respond in the RP, misjudged how long I had in the morning before work and wanted to use the extra time to think of how my character should respond.
  11. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Lol it's okay. I am going down to FL. for thanksgiving so I won't be able to RP for at least a couple of hours. Then hopefully I will have internet down there so I can join up on it XD
  12. Deshar

Local Time:
    Ok then, have a nice trip. I'll see if I can do anything about bringing more people to the role-play.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  13. Sentaki

Sentaki Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Your rp seems to be the only one thats not doesent sound like you need to be part of a guild or military group. (What the other rp groups seem to be like sense they have 'rank' in their profile threads.) I was wondering what place would best suited for a thief to be raised in? The neutral city will of course be my main place of business seeing as any good thief for hire or mercenary will fight for any side that pays the most. But I was which area would have a more poor rural town area where thieving might be a common practice as well as shadow magic?
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  14. Deshar

Local Time:
    If you're going for magic, then Anarim or Taradin would be the best places. If you go with Taradin you'll be using casted magic, if you use Anarim you'll be controlling shadows.

Hope this helps.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  15. Sentaki

Local Time:
    I see that helps I guess. I'm thinking using the concealment and sleep aspect of shadow magic. So most likely will have to have it cast. Would just need to think of correct limits to them. Im also going to have a custom made device tthat's more of a tool then weapon hope that's alright.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  16. Deshar

Local Time:
    As long as the tool doesn't use magic.
  17. Sentaki

Local Time:
    I was thinking of having to etch a rune on it to act as a sleep agent. The rune lasting say a minute on it. though would take a secure moment to 'reload' the device again. So would be a once per battle thing. But I can use poison instead in place of a rune. Allows more uses for it yet still takes the same amount of time to 'reload' so still a once a battle thing. Just most likely would need to apply the poison daily instead of drawing a rune before usage.
  18. Deshar

Local Time:
    Your character can cast magic on the weapon, just make sure the weapon itself is not magic.
  19. Sentaki

Local Time:
    Planned on it being real and not magic. Been wanting to try this little spike out.
  20. Deshar

Local Time:
    With a new character joining I moved the story forward a little.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.