Name that NPC!

Discussion in 'Character Creator' started by Keramory, Jun 22, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Keramory

Keramory Guest

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Hey everyone. I feel like I should update this section with some news. At the start we made a few things off the bat based off players creations. That slowed down a bit though as we started plugging in default things to create code and test features. There were some awesome exceptions to that...that even made it to one of the males first outfits though.

I just wanted to say that I do enjoy looking at these sections though and keep these ideas in mind. Without spoilers for the most part the Neko designs I've seen are going to have to wait a long while until the next root town is completed, as they're a bit far away from home. I do hope you enjoy the one exception to that little rule though in one of our particular shops.

Now to the point of this topic! We have several NPC's that are running shops in Aqua Polis. You've met only two of them so far...our Weapon/Armor shop keeper and our Guild NPC. She might be moving over to the Magic store though...as I'm developing another NPC for that...I hope everyone will like!

So our muscle man and gal need proper names! You guys get to decide and vote on which names you like. When Siegfre posts Mittins and ol'one eye you guys can make up and vote on their names too, but I'm sure you'll want to see the other two first. Oh and that damn Phoenix Knight recruit who is too scared to leave that corner...she'll need a name too. I can't harass someone without a name...

Just so we understand the layout of Aqua Polis NPC's that are not regulars running around:

Weapons / Armor shop keeper:
    Magic / Robes shop keeper:
    Item and things shop keeper:
    Quest NPC shop keeper:
    The Phoenix Knight recruit:
    Guild NPC: (its a secret!!!)

Oh and can't forget Mayor Claws. But that's for later :p

Enjoy!
  2. Apeiron

Apeiron Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    OoooooooO! Naming contest!

The muscle dude should definitely be called Manbeef McGunpunch
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  3. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Baruss Hunter
  4. Xarandele

Xarandele Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    The knight should be named Boomer Browneye, it was a DnD character I had whom was a bow warrior, at level 3 he could do over 60 damage to a vampire lord per hit.
  5. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Chesterfield Snapdragon McFisticuffs. I don't care which NPC gets this name, I just really wanted to suggest it.
  6. Apeiron

Apeiron Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes. A thousand times yes. I've never liked a post before but that name is more than deserving.

As for the woman npc: Hazel Claws. Daughter of mayor claws?
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    This is funny? Why I no get?
  8. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Pi Wanner & Taka Wiff

Dunno just thought I'd throw something random out there.
  9. rehler

rehler Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Orion Strongham -male npc
  10. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    One of the guys needs to be called Jack.

One of the female NPCs in another root town needs to be named Jill.

There should then be a guy in yet another root town named Joe who spreads gossip about Jack and Jill.
  11. KoukinSama

KoukinSama Active Member

Local Time:
    Wave master in a root town named Dreial who sends you on a fetch quest