MY Weekend In Review!

Discussion in 'Aqua Polis Square' started by MavrickZERO, Feb 2, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. MavrickZERO

MavrickZERO Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    well it was my first time getting to log on to the world this weekend and well i had a blast aside from trying to figure things out as i went.
    this is was my first screen shot after figuring out the character creation. (my graphics were still set to low at this point but it was nice to be in a place that kinda felt like home!
    Screenshot0.png
    so after a lot! of running around trying to figure out how to buy my starting item i noticed this during the night cycle the weapon shop owner turns blue, i kinda laughed at this BUT THEN PROCEEDED to buy my first weapon
    (HINT:: actually click the buy txt to buy items hahah)

Screenshot2.png

after some more running around aqua pollis and helping out another person i met @Xeraph me and him both decided to go check out the staple HIDDEN FORBIDDEN HOLY GROUND, and have to say i was impressed. the music was creepy but calming. and everything looked really good. i was quite impressed. Screenshot4.png

so after this we headed back to aqua pollis to check out our first field being HIDDEN FORBIDDEN SEA OF SAND, after many times dying at one point during re spawn i came across two little bugs that kind of amused me first being the swiping motion of the blade came with me back to town AND OMG WHERE DID HER HEAD GO! it stayed like this for quite a while but i was more worried about getting my first kill at this point. Screenshot5.png

so after some major frustration with the hit boxes. i decided to venture around the aqua pollis square a little more after finding out hey the water doesn't kill you . and OMG MY LEG, me a two other players got together a prepared for a FIGHT! Screenshot6.png

so me @Xeraph and @MV1 after none of us could get a kill decided HEY LETS TAG TEAM THOSE COINS! and partied up for an epic adventure. but as we loaded in we realized we cant see other players opponents.. and in turned died. and died. and died. and you guess it DIED! Screenshot7.png

so after A LOT OF DYING @BloodyNex found out how to finally kill these UN kill-able COINS! with a good old run around tactic BAM i got that kill AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! and i was on my way to lvl 2 ! i screen shotted my stats after lvl one , actually having stats helps sooo much! this was right after i hit lvl 3 and a nice coin dropped me a pretty good staff BAMBOO STAFF atk +19!!! but i also noticed my health went from 100 down to 50.. upon hitting lvl two UMM WHAT!? i lose hp for lvling!! i was upset as these coins are still one hit quitting me . but none the less the run around tactic was working and i was gathering the xp ! Screenshot8.png

i was quite impressed by the modeling of this new staff after finally switching over to FANTASTIC graphics and 1920x1080, the game was beautiful to look at. so here im highlighting my new bamboo staff atk+19 Screenshot9.png

ok so now we have had fun in the sea of sands but wanted more! im lvl 4 lets go take on the lvl 5 area! honestly upon first load in. i was stunned the grass the buildings the music it all flowed so well together!!! i noticed a few things here with enemy not being on the ground that were suppose to be. and the mountains in the back round freak out when moving the camera but i was still to start struck by the size of this field! UNBELIEVABLE ! Screenshot10.png

so after i played around here for a good 2 hours i NEEDED MORE! so i ventured off to the lvl 10 area for another blissful experience. i couldn't believe the scenery here. made me feel like i was playing the first mission in megaman legends 2 with all the snow the calm music. and the mass size of the field was just WOW i got bored at some point a ran across length wise i believe and it took just over an hour end to end. that's massive.. but as i encountered my first enemy (see picture 2) i noticed hmm that's not right.. he was way up in the air tho his hit box was still on ground level he just looked really sad up there not getting a fair fight on me. and again iv noticed on almost all enemy's aside from coins and the ogres. but another amazing blissful field. Screenshot12.png
    Screenshot11.png

after spending almost 3 and half hours here i decided its time to move on. to the lvl 15 area. when i loaded in i was half expecting alma to jump out at me make me through my mouse and say F**** THAT~! but it never came... actually no monsters came... i was kinda depressed. i was excited to see these dark disfigured creatures as the undertones and models of the field would have it out to be. so i took the opportunity to wander and see if i could maybe find a field dungeon entrance. as i totally forgot about it till now. but with my dismay another poster told me that it is not a thing they have implemented yet... but again another beautiful field. Screenshot13.png

so after a lot of adventuring and playing around i headed back to the root town. now i started playing around more and seeing if i could get on top of things, or break the root town map in some way.
    the next three photos will be explained photo 1: i love the character models of theworld. but i couldn't get over how the always look like the have to pee or have been petrified by Medusa herself. the weird turned in feet with the slight bend of the knees. i don't know why it just kind of bugged me. Screenshot14.png

photo 2: well one of the structures i managed to get on was the courthouse looking building to the northwest of aqua pollis took some time and some precises jumps but i got here due to camera limitations this was the best i could do.
    Screenshot17.png

PHOTO 3 : this tip might look familiar (not just the tip tho :p) yes that's the clock tower right by the gate again with some precise jumps you can get up here made for a cool view but due to camera restrictions this was the best shot i could do :p
    Screenshot18.png

in closing, id have to say that i was thoroughly entertained the whole time playing. i had such a fun time exploring and wandering off, i honestly cant wait to get and oculus and use that. instead. but other than some bugs with the enemy's and the potions. and haunted mirrors. not opening or spawning the pet. i'm still very happy and cant wait to see what the future holds for the world and i'm happy to be apart of it this early. to everyone at iridium based keep up the hard work DON'T LET THIS DREAM DIE! i'm willing to help any way i can also expect a donation soon as well :)
    thanks for everyone who reads this. make sure to give it a like (tho i'm not sure how but i see people have liked my posts before so i know it can be done haha ) ill be on next Friday to play again and help any new members figure there way out in the world :)

special thanks to @Xeraph @MV1 and @BloodyNex for constant contact in chat and letting us all bounce ideas off each other till we got our kills haha

P.S: i'm sorry for my punctuation as its not the best i have proof read this and fixed up some mistakes. but please don't be mad if i have a period were a comma should be or if i make small mistakes in spelling :) i'm trying my hardest .

THANK YOU ALL
    BMRX and Kodum like this.
  2. MV1

MV1 Member

Local Time:
    Hey thanks for the shout-out and the amazing review! Really great job on this review. Also, thanks for helping me out when I first got in the world haha. Had a lot of fun at the sea of sand trying to figure out how to kill the coins. The sea of sand song was absolutely amazing and really immersed me in the map. I haven't figured out how to get to the other places but they look great too.
  3. SaguraKirux

SaguraKirux Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Way to be thorough! Shoot me a message the next time you're on. I would like to partake in some of the adventure and mayhem. The bulk of my time online has been soloing and grinding. I wouldn't mind actually interacting with other players for once :D
  4. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    [​IMG]
    You're a vampire. Now we all know.

There should be a dungeon in Hidden Forbidden Sea of Sand. There's a giant bone skull thing that you can walk up to. If you press E (I think the right key is E), you should instantly be teleported inside the dungeon.

It's been a while, but I think there may be another dungeon in one of the other fields.
    Flame/Lunex/Cerby, would you happen to remember if there's a second dungeon?
  5. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Sea of Sand? Wasn't that nixed when we changed towns? The two dungeons I remember are on the dimly lit fields. I think the 15 and 20 ones.
  6. calmchaos

Local Time:
    Oh, that's right. Been forever since I actually went to the Sea of Sand field, so I forgot it was completely changed. Only one I really took the time to explore when that update hit was Bursting Eternal Hypha.

Aw, now I miss that field+dungeon. Those were the times of infinite chest spawning. Literally brought a whole new meaning to the title of treasure hunter when all you needed to do was smack a mob and have it spew goods.

Ok. Well Mavrick, it looks like there are two dungeons you may be able to look for in the dimly lit 15 and 20 fields. I'm just going to volunteer Flame to guide you if you can't find it on your own.
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  7. MavrickZERO

Local Time:
    AWESOME im happy to hear this as now i will be exploring all day tomorrow to find this! thanks alot @calmchaos i cant wait to do another report with dungeons !!!
  8. Mannenyuki

Mannenyuki Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Such a well stated review ;-; I've only ever played a couple years back and there wasn't anyone on at the time. It looks to have really gained momentum since that point in time
  9. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    The dark field zone with has a dungeon. Its even the weird dark zone entrance from the games at the moment. Creppy red man staring at you mouth agape with fingers reaching from the dirt. Yeah there definitely is a dungeon there. Question is,is it still accessible?
  10. Tsukasaroot

Tsukasaroot New Member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    upload_2016-2-6_11-52-38.png
    hey guys, I do not find the entrance to the dungeon of sea of sand, you have a screenshot for show me the entry ?
  11. Lunex

Lunex Bloody Lunatic... Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    There WAS a dungeon in Sea of Sand, but that was several builds ago.
  12. Tsukasaroot

Tsukasaroot New Member

Local Time:
  13. Tsukasaroot

Tsukasaroot New Member

Local Time:
    I've found the dungeon of "Boundless Agonizing Melody" But if you try to enter in, you become stuck :/ Is in the mouth of the red man.
  14. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Yeah I want sure if that had been fixed. There is two bosses in there a dragon and a reaper
  15. MavrickZERO

Local Time:
    going thru some old posts. man i really hope this project isnt dead so much we had then..
  16. calmchaos

Local Time:
    That's up to whether Siegfre intends to continue it and whether the community is still willing to support it.
    Recently, there was a user that talked about his intention of creating a new project using the source of this one as reference. That's the most recent news I've heard of on-going progress.
  17. MavrickZERO

Local Time:
    thanks for the update clam. in another post i talk about being gone for quite a while and me and my friend wanted to check the status.

part of me hopes he comes back full swing. and we can have fun again