My introduction

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by AzureNova, Jul 23, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. AzureNova

AzureNova Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Hello, everyone. I'm here today to give you my introduction and become a member of your community. I'm Azure, a gamer, a designer, and youtuber. Me and a friend just started a new gaming and entertainment channel. My new channel is The MidKnights And i'd love to find a MMO to do for our channel since my partner hated Ragnarok Online and there are no other good MMOs around. I've beta tested tons of games, including Brawlhalla, Block & Load, Dream of Mirror Online, Heroes of the Storm, Assault Android Cactus, Dofus online, Nosgoth, Final fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, Nuclear Throne, among many more that i can't think of.

I've loved .hack since it's release, i own all 7 of the main PS2 games and look forward to every release. My favorite series is //sign and my least favorite is //legend of the twilight bracelet. I still denounce everyone who thinks SAO is better. I'm neutral on Log Horizon

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  2. Scipio

Scipio Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the introduction we are glad to have you!
  3. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Welcome to Iridium and The World! :)
    Enjoy your stay :D
    And I'm gonna be checking out your channel right away :D
  4. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
  5. AzureNova

AzureNova Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! I hope i get to join everyone in The World soon.
    We're still a pretty new channel. We don't have a lot right now since we recently broke away from another channel we worked with due to horrible management practices, but we're really trying to build up a following!
  6. Scipio

Local Time:
    Do you still play A Realm Reborn? I didn't play it a ton when I beta tested but when it came out I started getting into it and have continued to play and always looking for people to play with.
  7. AzureNova

AzureNova Member

Local Time:
    No. i havent been able to afford it since i had to quit work to care for an elderly family member. i wouldn't mind going back some time, especially if i got Heavensward. A friend paid for 2 months for me back in april and may but i felt horrible asking him to pay $15 a month for me
  8. Scipio

Local Time:
    I can understand that, I bought heavensward but can't really get to the new content besides the level cap increase till I clear all the previous material. If you find a way to play in the future I'd love to play together!
  9. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    WELCOME TO FHLOSTON PARADISE!!!

we're not all this crazy just us proud few​
  10. AzureNova

AzureNova Member

Local Time:
    I wanted to try the new classes. the new support class, astronomer or w/e looked so cool