[Monster] Grabbit

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by Cabela, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Cabela

Cabela Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Type: Animal (Description would suggest Hybrid, but the attacks and affinity leans more towards animal)

The Grabbit is a cross between a Goblin and a Rabbit. When come across, these little guys can appear cute and harmless, but that's just their weapon to fool you and bite you.

Appearance: A rabbit that is the size of a goblin. Stands on hind legs and hops like a kangaroo. Has long ears like a goblin and large fangs. Eyes are blood-red. Fur is a grayish-white. Has a small green tunic-like top on.

Idle appearance: Hops around with a closed mouth as if it was smiling.

Attack appearance: Eyes shine bright and bites. The mouth opens nearly half of its body.

Event appearance: During Halloween and Festival of Elements, you can occassionally see some with a green top hat, with holes on the top for the ears.
    TheEnigmaticLahran and calmchaos like this.
  2. Cabela

Cabela Active Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    ~ By posting my art here I acknowledge that developers of IridiumBased may use the material for their products. I am posting to give my creative support in aiding the development of their games. I by no means am demanding credit or compensation for my idea and art to IridiumBased. Finally by submitting these images I am stating that this is my own work, not the work of others.