Mega Ultra Strong/Cool Monster!!!

Discussion in 'Monster Creator' started by Ammar Mahdi, May 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Ammar Mahdi

Ammar Mahdi Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    I'm wondering, is it possible to create events were there is a huge monster and like you had to group with a lot of people to kill it? And I'm not talking about like a normal boss or like 3 people, I mean like a humongous boss and it needs like 20 people or so to kill. That would be kinda cool
  2. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Like in WoW or Defiance?
  3. Ammar Mahdi

Local Time:
    i have been thinking more of pwi. there was this huge dragon boss, and like a whole guild of 20-40 people were going at it. all these guys were lv100+, cap was at lv105, so yeah.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    'Twould be awesome
  5. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    it only took 20-40 people? The defiance monsters usually get like 60+ people mobbing it and still takes about 5 minutes to down. Talk about freaking epic! (Well, not for me because it usually gets me down to about 5 fps when that much is going on and that many people in one place.) But I know i did have to refill on ammo like 5 times.
  6. Ammar Mahdi

Local Time:
    well something along those lines. it could even be a guild thing you know
  7. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    ooh! OOH! What if it could be...a multiple guild/independent players monster? Where multiple guilds and also individual players all fought against it at the same time.
  8. Ammar Mahdi

Local Time:
    thats also a possibility. that fun thing about this is that the game is in its alpha stages. a whole lot of things can be put into it. its not like those huge mmo's where you can't test anything too new because your afraid people will leave.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  9. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    But what would be the point? Just for XP? Or would random loot drop off the monster while attacking it? And it would have to be story driven. Otherwise again, what would be the point? And what would be the consequences for not doing it?

I dont think it would be a great idea for this game.
  10. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    They could do it as a monthly random thing. Lots of MMOs do things like that.
  11. Ammar Mahdi

Local Time:
    well it could be an even thing just like wat Mat said
    and I was thinking of Cubia when I thought of it. It could be like, "this monster will destroy 'The World' if we dont stop him"
  12. Raidus

Raidus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Pssh, you guys need Happy Feet. 100 billion hp raid boss from a server I played on. :B (Was a PW server, not WoW)

It's a giant penguin, needless to say.
  13. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
  14. Raidus

Raidus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    That, just gave me the most brilliant idea ever........

Have Prinnies spawn like Chim Chims, and you can kick them, but instead of giving Chim energy, they explode on stuff. :D Possible hidden pathways, anyone~? ;D
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  15. OathKeeper

OathKeeper Active Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    I can easily imagine a whole group trying to kill some version of Skeith. :)
    snakebyte12 likes this.
  16. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    I really like this idea for a an epic skeith fight. Maybe it could be an event finale to the story plot, with other possible story line installment events later on. . . food for thought.