[March 2014] AIDA Game (submissions)

Discussion in 'Events' started by calmchaos, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. calmchaos

calmchaos Moderator Staff Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Please post all submissions for the March 2014 'Game here.
    Crim likes this.
  2. Cerberuspaw

Cerberuspaw Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Han Jee Han - Main Character from the manga series The Gamer
    Ability - The Gamer ability. It converts his life into that of an rpg style game, meaning things are measured in game values including converting everything (not limited to dish washing and advanced martial arts techniques) into skills that can even be hotkeyed. If its in a game as a feature its in his ability.
  3. Azure

Azure Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    My favorite Character is Commander Shepard of Mass Effect
    Ability: Asset Knowledge
    Description: Can use any weapon, tool, or other such asset that he picks up, regardless of what species it was originally designed for
    Example: "Oh cool reaper weaponry, I'll just equip this and use it without any prior training whatsoever!"
  4. Stalwart_as_the_Mount

Stalwart_as_the_Mount Senior Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Knov from HunterXHunter
    Ability: Hide and Seek
    creates portals to an inter dimensional mansion that has different rooms with other portals

(I'm excited that AIDA Games are back)
    Crim likes this.
  5. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Challenge 1 Entry
    1. Sun Tzu who is most famous for his book The Art of War
    2. His intelligence, to this day people are still using the Art of War in militaries around the world, which goes to show that he knew exactly what he was talking about.​
  6. calmchaos

Local Time:
    Regarding the comment on abilities like Geass, you can choose characters that have such powers. You just cannot give them that ability/choose that ability. Making sure that's clear
  7. karashe

karashe Well-Known Member Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    Challenge 1 Entry
    1. Artyom from metro 2033
    [​IMG]

2. The "chosen one", lets Artyom communicate with the dark ones.​
  8. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Challenge Entry 1
    . Lag Seeing from Tegami Bachi
    [​IMG]
    (sorry its a little big)
    Ability: His Shindan can reveal the heart in objects, allowing him to get a glimpse of the owner of the object as well as the event that lead to the object's creation. This ability proved to be useful during his time in the Cold Letter Division, where some of the letters did not have addresses.
    (Basically he could see all your dirty secrets.)
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  9. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    [​IMG]
    1.) Timeshift guy from the "Timeshift" game. He doesn't really have a name :/
    2.) His ability to stop time, while moving freely and being able to use his own weapons. Yes that is a single ability.

If he seems OP and isn't allowed I'll switch his ability, or just change it entirely.
    This video will explain things better than I will.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  10. Orion

Local Time:
    Funny there's a Geass ability that stops time too but it also stops the users heart.
  11. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I am totally wanting to do Ashitaka, but I also want to use hit one hit kill move with the demon arm!
    Fujishawa likes this.
  12. Orion

Local Time:
    I know this isn't the place to ask but who is Ashitaka?
  13. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    You will know in 2 weeks when we watch Princess Mononoke at movie night!

Now back on topic!

Chose chibi Ashitaka because it is sooooo cute. And Yakul and the Kodama :3

Challenge 1 Entry
    1. Prince Ashitaka from the movie Princess Mononoke (aka Mononoke Hime)
    2. Advanced combat skills:
    • Proficient in the use of his sword for defensive maneuvers. Can deflect arrows and great in hand to hand combat including being flanked.
    • Highly accurate with his bow which was only increased when his arm was taken over from demon hate. (Just because the movie uses that for OHKO, I am not using that here. I am just saying he is accurate, leaving the decapitation or dismemberment part out of the skill. Also, I think the demon helped more with his strength for the OHKO part, and I only chose the accuracy skill.)
    • Mounted combat skills. Can accurately shoot his bow or use his sword while mounted.
    • No fear. Has the courage to speak to generals and Gods. Can maintain composure in times of distress.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
  14. Irobbedbatman

Irobbedbatman Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    1. I guess Oga Tatsumi. - Beezelbub.
    2. The chosen one to have a pact with the pince of the demons, who is just a baby, giving him demonic power, goes into hell mode when he invokes the "Milk Time" super move. With the added power of 'Beezlbub' he becomes the head of the school. His most used move isburying punch which buries his adversary into a wall, the ground or the roof.

No pictures because im using my ipad.
    Cerberuspaw likes this.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Umm, did he just list like 5 skills there? And does that make him disqualified until he corrects it? Or does all that count as one?
  16. calmchaos

Local Time:
    "The chosen one to have a pact with the pince of the demons, who is just a baby, giving him demonic power, goes into hell mode when he invokes the "Milk Time" super move. With the added power of 'Beezlbub' he becomes the head of the school. His most used move isburying punch which buries his adversary into a wall, the ground or the roof. "

This is his ability
    This is what the ability allows him to do
    This is simply a punch

No, it's just a single ability. He has a pact with the prince of demons. His submission is valid. He just gave more info than the bare minimum.
    Irobbedbatman likes this.
  17. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Right-o boss. I just wanted to make sure it was valid. I cant wait for Ashitaka to take him down with his epic roll!
  18. Orion

Local Time:
    This is Calm. Look at the way he says things. He sounds so smart sometimes :p. But, he's so serious you don't know when he's joking. Beware his um...Chaosness.. Want a cookie? Can't wait to see what else people bring into this though.
  19. Irobbedbatman

Irobbedbatman Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the save calmchaos. :)

I should have read the rules more closley. I'll ensure to do that next time.
  20. Karl

Karl Active Member

Local Time:
    my character is kanade tachibana (Angel) from Angel Beats: the ability i choose is her guard skill Hand Sonic . hand sonic calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel or even easily dispatching of Shadows, this skill is mainly used for self defence though. It has multiple forms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.