Leave it to me to discover this game on a Sunday!

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by Cyan, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Cyan

Cyan New Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    So I don't have the cash to pony up to buy an access key, so I thought I'd join the forums for awhile. Though, after browsing a little while it looks like it's pretty tough to get an access key this way? Buuut I also figured out that the game was open to the public on Fridays and Saturdays. Way to go me for downloading on a Sunday!

(and now it's monday, because this took awhile to type + the magic of timezones)

Anyways, from what I understand that means I'd only be able to play 2 days out of the week. It's probably for the best if that's true anyways. I'm in college and once winter break is up I'm not gonna have a ton of time to play games

So, my username is Cyan. Partially because I wanted to use a username I've never used before, and also because I thought I'd be clever and use a blue-based color name (y'know, like Azure.) my avatar is a cyanotype. Huge fan of .hack// but I can't really pick a favorite character since they're all awesome.

I havn't actually played an MMO before. My brother tried to get me into WoW years ago and I was really bored and didn't get past the tutorial. I tried Flyff, raised my character's level to 10 in one night, before uninstalling because I realized it was going to be way too addictive for me (plus, I didn't know anybody and it felt way too awkward to go up to people doing their thing and going HI I'M A NEWBIE LET'S BE FRIENDS 8D"). The closest I think I've gotten to the MMO experience was I used to play Legend of the Green Dragon a lot when I was younger, but that's text based.

That's about it I guess! I'm not sure what else to say unless you wanna ask questions
  2. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
  3. MV1

MV1 Member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    haha i did the same on downloading on sunday, then found out the server is down for maintenance anyway haha.
  4. TokioKuryuu

TokioKuryuu Allgegenwärtige Katze Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry I'm late! .... :c
    [​IMG]
  5. Odd-z

Odd-z Member

Local Time:
    I was a little peeved about finding out on a Wednesday until I saw this.
    Hope this is an MMO you can get into (but maybe not too into?)
  6. flamedog

flamedog Draeanale Senior Member Indiegogo Backer Parkour Master

Local Time:
    get in to..? Are you saying I logged in.. this feels real.. why can't I log out?!
    SaguraKirux likes this.
  7. Odd-z

Odd-z Member

Local Time:
    Haha Cyan had said Flyff was too addicting. This could be worse x..x