Latorns creations

Discussion in 'Art Gallery' started by Latorn, Apr 6, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Latorn

Latorn [GER] Moderator Senior Member Indiegogo Backer

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I'm quite sure I had another thread already but I couldnt find it....so here I go with my most recent creation:

I call it "The board Game" because thats what it was for in the first place....I had a school project where we had to animate something...I went for a board game and also did the background music (cause thats just how I roll :D )
    However I like the music way more than the actual animation...so I'm not gonna post that here :p

I hope you enjoy the song!
    Hopefully there'll be more in the future :D (and no gap of like 10 months... >.> )

https://soundcloud.com/tri-3dge/the-board-game
  2. Tom Badguy

Tom Badguy Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Wow, this is awesome! I like when it starts to pick up in the middle. What did you use to make it? Might be a cool sound to use in TheWorld for a specific event or just normal bg music. You should reach out to some of the IB dudes and see if they'd use it.
  3. Silaan

Silaan Man Behind the Mask! Senior Member

Local Time:
    This is pretty damn awesome... especially like the laid-back triplet-driven rhythm this has to it o.o
  4. Latorn

Local Time:
    Thank you guys! :D
    I used FL Studio...and well maybe some day this could be in the game..there was this idea about bringing in a band into a tavern or something but I dont know if this is still a thing^^

And yea Silaan I like that rhythm too...that was the first thing that came into my mind when I thought about music for a board game. :D
  5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    The opening has a somewhat jazzy bassline. I was completely blind sided around the 40 second mark. Well done.

If I offer constructive opinion, I would half the rhythm of the treble in the beginning, the first 30 seconds of (I can't tell if it's a light crash or top hat) treble. Other than that, well balanced, nice catchy beat, and great audio range.
  6. Latorn

Local Time:
    Thank you! I'll remember that next time I do something similar :)
  7. Naruki

Naruki Well-Known Member Senior Member Backer Parkour Adept

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    That is amazing! Keep up the great work, can't wait to hear more.