Kepler

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by Mattimao1239, Dec 2, 2013.

?

As this is my first made RP (in years) I would like to know if it is intriguing?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Blade walked out of the shadows with his wolf no where in sight. "So, it seems you noticed me. But, that's not surprising after all." Blade looked at him very closely as if analyzing him." I find it quite odd.. first I get kidnapped and now you are kidnapping some guy. I'm following you for answers nothing more and nothing less." Blade's pet got in the way of his Lt.Commander. Blade scratched his head a bit."I suppose I can't let you kidnap him as I think my conscious would eat me alive if I did nothing." Blade walked around a bit and thought a bit more."Though I don't think I've ever seen you here before. Maybe some sort of bounty hunter?" Blade began to ponder. "Well I suppose it doesn't really matter who you are jumping out of a window is sure to make for some suspicion don't you think?"
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  2. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Once the bomb had exploded the main gate, a lot of attention was raised throughout the base so even more rebels were coming to their position. Proto knew it had to make its move now, or face even more enemies. So when the gunfire on his position died down, he dashed through the gate inside the base. once inside, it was in the main garage and it met heavy resistance. Proto opened fire, but his gun quickly ran out of ammunition. A couple enemy soldiers jumped in a HAV-12* and started opening fire on Proto. Proto took cover behind some steel crates, and readied his pistol. Proto tossed a flashbang blinding them, and jumped out of cover. It shot the gunner and killed him, followed by jumping in the cab. "What the?" The rebel started, while raising his sidearm. Proto quickly slammed the man's arm aside, and punched his throat crushing his windpipe. While the man was making grasping at his neck to breathe, Proto threw him out of the vehicle. "SIR! I have acquired an enemy vehicle! Tell everyone to prepare for immediate evacuation!" Proto shouted through the intercom. Proto then headed for the gate.

(*This is the HAV-12. Heavily Armored Vehicle, used to transport troops. However it isn't very fast.)
    [​IMG]
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  3. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    The commander looked the kid up and down. "Politics son." he said, "This is Rendel McGlave, one of the leaders of the rebellion on this side of the planet." The commander pressed a button on his helmet and lasers started showing up on the kid and his wolf. "I am Commander Mattimao Galman of the U.P.R, and you're going to have to come with us now." the commander started walking again towards where their hovercrafts were located and motioned for the Lt.Commander to keep on moving. "If you want answers you'll get them, but we'll need some from you as well."

"Sir, the cities law enforcement is heading this way." Galman spoke to Arc, "Patch me through to Ensign Proto." he said. "Are we about ready at the base? We'll need to pull out ASAP."
  4. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Blade looked at the lasers on both him and his wolf. "Judging by these I guess you aren't the welcoming committee." Blade sighed to himself." Hmm...I've never heard of any Rebels..but this UPR thing is also new." Blade kept a watchful eye on him.
  5. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    "Sir! I'm on my way there! I am in a stolen enemy HAV-12, I will be there in 57 seconds. Ready the men, and prisoners for extraction." Proto said to Galmar. Proto was speeding down the road towards his squad. It soon came to a screeching halt where his squad was. "Everyone pile in!" Proto commanded. Fincer, Scaler, and Seleen all rushed into the vehicle from their positions. "Scaler get on that turret! Fincer the missile launchers are offline, get them working! Seleen take the seat next to me, mark targets, and plot the best way out of here! MOVE IT!" Proto barked at them over the incoming fire. "Yes sir!" They quickly went to their tasks, wasting no time. Scaler opened the hatch, and started opening fire towards the base on the heavy machine gun. Fincer opened the maintenance hatch for the missile pods and got working. Proto hit the gas and drove over to Galmar's position, parking between him and the base providing cover. "Sir, time to roll out!" Seleen yelled into the comms.
  6. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    lolololololololololol 6 years (more like 5 1/2 but still)

I'm still intrigued about this idea, in fact I'm incorporating it into a little short story for a class lol
  7. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Awww shit! Cancer picked that fight with you and got a spanking! Stone cold stunner!
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  8. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    My body wasn't ready lol
  9. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    For the paper/short story for my class I wrote the prologue or prequel story for my character lol I hope people enjoy it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

The year is 2268, humans have acquired FTL (faster than light) engines that let them go between planets and solar systems. At this time, they have expanded into a couple different planets gaining resources and even communicating with other sentient beings. One of the first systems that the humans were able to colonize was the Kepler System which consists of two habitable planets: Kepler-62E, which is now known as Casimere and Kepler 62F, which is now known as Rylon.

For decades the Kepler system was a hub for commerce and cultural fusion and all the known (and even unknown) sentient beings of the universe would go there. These beings joined together to form the U.P.R (United Planetary Republic) and planet Casimere became the Capital Planet, and over time the planet Rylon formed into a hub for people who were fed up with the UPR or what they called the Casmerian Empire. Because of the split in differences war has broken out between the UPR on Casimere and the Rebels who uses Rylon as their capital although it hasn’t become quite clear what finally instigated the breakout of war.

The darkest corridor of a brig in a ship there was a small confinement cell where a bloody indistinguishable mass lay. Three deafening knocks rang into the air and a man yelled out, “Time to get up for today’s physical activities.” the man outside the cell laughed as he made his way inside. He was a brute of a man, towering most people and completely bald. He had a scar running the length of his skull, from the right side of his lips to left side behind his ear and part of his nose had been lopped off revealing a truly disgusting sight like that of a pig. Behind him stood two men each with batons extended and electricity crackling at the ends. All three men approached the crimson colored heap in the back of the cell. The two baton wielding men thrust their weapons downward at the mass below them and screams rang out as the giant man restrained the lump of a person at his feet. As the clasps closed tightly the two baton wielders turned off their weapons, holstered them and began dragging their now securely and semi-conscious prisoner.

Just outside the door the man could see nothing but dark only with the brief escape of flashing lights above and all he could hear was screams that rang out incessantly, a sound he had to have become accustomed to, day in and day out. It was hard to tell how long he had been there, with constant darkness and with never ending noise being pounded into his cell, he was sleep deprived, weak and his overall perception of time was gone. Down the hall from his cell, upstairs, down more halls, turns upon turns, more darkness, very little light but a constant ringing of screams with volume never changing. What felt like hours might’ve been only minutes but what did he know, time made no sense anymore. As they went up the last set of stairs the prisoner regained consciousness, he managed to bite one of the guards and push off the other one and fell to his knees, but before he could get up and run the pig man came and grabbed him by his neck and threw him at the guards. The group of four continued up the stairs and down a corridor until they eventually came upon a very large door where the pig of a man went up to a device pressed a few buttons and the vault like doors spread wide open. Inside the room it was bright as can be, blinding lights at all angles and deafening quiet. In the middle of room there was a table for a person to be laid on with straps all along it, and on both sides’ trays upon trays with various sets of tools. The guards dragged the pile of flesh and bones inside placed it down and strapped it down onto the table. The two guards backed away a good five feet from the area and watched as the pig man moved ahead and started playing the toys and laughing a bit as he looked over at his new plaything.

The Pig man picked up a drill with a skinny but long drill bit attached, looked over at the now brightly seen mess of a dry blood covered man and creepily laughed. It was obvious that this giant pig of man was contemplating what tool he would use to further mutilate what was left of this hunk of flesh laying next to him. Finally satisfied with the tool he had picked up he pointed over to a switch dangling by a chord next to the guards and all three put in what appeared to be ear plugs. The guard closest to the switch picked it up pressed it and as soon as he did the walls seemed to open and the man on the table heard amplified screams like the ones that he heard as he was drug along to this room. To his side the man could barely make out the shape of the giant next to him slightly dancing around, he could feel the drill sliding up and down his body as the pig man thought of where to start until it finally stopped just under the neck and above the protruding collarbone of the prisoner.

What followed next was crimson, loud but quiet and very dark despite the brightness. The pig man blocked out the lights as he leaned over carefully and with surgeon like precision proceeded to drill a necklace of holes going along the collar bone, with each new hole he’d mute the screams and ask very quietly in the man’s ear a question but each time the man was unable to hear it, even if he knew the answer and wanted to tell he never could and it was obvious the pig man knew this. Once the crimson necklace was finished the pig man looked down at the bloody mess before him and laughed, the man lay dead. He yelled some command to the two guards and left the room laughing as he went. The two guards unstrapped the corpse and threw it to the side of the room and proceeded to talk as they cleaned the tools and table before them. “The Captain has taken every prisoner in this sector and thrown them here to get information for the past half year and I swear we might get one out of every hundred to spill something because they bloody manage to scream something before that tortuous buffoon even touches them. How the hell do they ever expect us to get any intelligence?” one of the guards said as he picked up a mop for the blood that had fallen to the floor. The other guard looked over at the body in the corner of the room, “I don’t even think the poor bastard ever heard the question.” They both looked over at the body in the corner and shook their heads and as they turned away there was a slight movement. Only one seemed to have notice, the one with the mop moved towards the body as the other kept complaining about dead bodies and the pig man’s work. As the mop guard inched closer and closer the movement of the corpse became more and more apparent…the body before him was a hologram. As he turned around to tell his friend what he had seen it was too late, standing right before him was the actual man that was supposed to have been tortured, still blood stained. The guard back at the table and trays was falling over clutching his throat as blood was splattering everywhere. Before the mop guard could grab his baton, the prisoner stuck his thumbs in the guard’s eyes, shoved them in and wrapped his hands around the man’s head and squeezed until the head caved in.

As the body fell to the floor the prisoner threw off his blood-soaked mess of a cloak to reveal a small device in his hands, the man rushed over to the body of the man before him and took his electric baton. With the baton in hand he busted upon the circuits of it and his device eventually managing to connect the baton to it through cables in the device. The prisoner powered up the baton and electricity sparked a little bit until the lights on the device lit up. Satisfied, he turned around and went to the tray of tools where one of the guards lay dead. After scanning the tools and picking up three of them he turned towards the guard. Device in hand the prisoner pressed a button and a light shot out and proceeded to shoot up and down the body in front of him, once finished he headed towards the door. As he reached the door, he readied himself, set the torture tool in one hand to be used and the device pointing ahead of him in the other. The large vault door opened, and he proceeded down the corridor, as he walked forward, he hugged the walls and before him he came upon a door. Inside he could hear laughing, laughing easily recognizable to that of the pig man. The prisoner readied himself and he slowly pried the door open until he could get a better view inside the room. Before him was a small room, it held a bed, a stove a toilet and a holographic television display. Luckily it looked like the Pig hadn’t heard the vault door open or his own door, for once it seems the screams outside in the corridors had helped him.

Pressing a button on his device an image of the dead guard from before had appeared, the prisoner moved forward and to the corner of the room, hiding behind the bed. He picked up a nearby empty bottle of purified water and threw it towards the door where the hologram image of the guard stood. Startled, the Pig turned around and spit out the noodles he had been eating in surprise. “What the hell did I say about coming into my barracks.” The Pig had thrown his food on the ground and was charging toward the door, the hologram backing up. As the Pig man had made his way into the doorway the prisoner snuck behind him, pulled out the torture tool he picked up earlier and shoved it all the way into the pig man’s right ear. Like his namesake the Pig man squealed, completely thrown off by the screams in the corridors and the hologram before him he didn’t even realize what had happened. He turned around squealing more and locked eyes with the prisoner before he keeled over dead. Pressing the button of his device again the hologram of the guard disappeared, and the prisoner navigated his way down the stairs into the corridors below. Using his hologram device, he managed to distract guards and move ahead when needed. In each corridor he would investigate the prison cells, looking at the prisoners inside being tortured by guards, laying in their own pile of filth and occasionally at some lying dead.

Finally, he managed to make his way down into the very bottom in the dark corridor where he had come from. Down that long corridor there were ten rooms and that included his own at the end. The prisoner opened each door one by one, in the second one he opened he found a man hanging by his arms in chains. He took his little tool and propped open the locks, grabbed the man and dragged him outside. The man, still unconscious looked even worse off than the prisoner’s hologram dead body stories above. Not wanting to stop just yet the prisoner continued opening the cells and in them he found two more prisoners both of whom were badly beat up but at least were conscious. The three conscious prisoners grouped together in the corridor alongside the unconscious prisoner. The device carrying man spoke first, “I don’t know how much time we have until they find the dead Pig.” One of the men, an alien of unknown origin had looked over at the unconscious man on the ground, “Is the commander dead?” the man next to him, a young human with dark hair and slanted eyes bent over and checked the man’s pulse. “He’s breathing but his pulse is faint, what’s the plan Mauser?” The device carrying man looked over the three of the men before him and then behind him towards the stairs leading up. “We have to get the commander out of here. From the looks of it we’re in a brig of a standard Rylon warship, I’ve counted five basic floors of cells, barracks and torture chambers and from what I’ve seen we are the last of our unit.” The man on the ground coughed and blood hit the space between his legs. “Out…get us out.” He muttered as he opened his eyes. “Escape pods.” The man on the ground pushed himself up while the young man next to him helped. Mauser smiled and made a saluting gesture, “Commander, permission to escape?” The barely conscious man made a slight chuckle and put his hand up pointing towards the stairs. “You’re the one with the hologram device.” The alien stated. “So, what’s the plan?”

Ensign Xia Wen was from a colonial satellite outside of the orbit of Casimere, and he had been with the commander since he had the put the unit together. Usually he had been just one to stay quiet and follow orders but now it was only him, Lt. Klu and Lt. Commander Mauser alongside the Commander. Generally speaking, he was chosen for the unit for a reason. He had passed all that he had needed to join any spec ops team he wanted but the Commander had groomed him for this unit and Klu had helped him since basic. Now here they all were, and all they really knew was that they were on a Rylon ship somewhere in the middle of space. For all they really knew they were in deep in Rylon space and even if they could manage to get into an escape pod the probability of surviving was incredibly low. Now as he walked up the dark stairs in the ship that filled him with nightmares, he could only do what he was trained to do, breathe and keep going. He had the vanguard alongside the Lt. Commander while the giant alien, Lt. Klu, carried the commander. The hologram device had its uses, but it would be difficult if they were heard or worse yet, seen. Mauser was the only one with a weapon really, they had passed a few guards on their way but the guns they had used were fingerprint locked. Mauser was lucky in a macabre sense that he could simply use the torturers tools, while all that was left to Klu and the Ensign were the electric batons.

They had managed to make their way to the Pig Man’s body without running into anyone…eerily enough. Across the way from the Pig man’s room was an elevator but this ships design was completely unknown. “The only logical conclusion is that we reach for the engineering section of the ship. I can sabotage the weapons targeting system and the engines while you two get the commander to the escape pod.” Klu stated calmly and collectedly. The ensign has looked up to Klu for a few years, but he didn’t really know the Lt. Commander that well all he knew was that the Commander had known him for a long time. What he did know was that if they were to survive this would most likely be the best option they had. Quietly he agreed with the Lt.’s plan, but it’s not like his opinion mattered, he was of lower rank after all. The four men had gone into the elevator and started heading their way towards the engineering section, while doing so Mauser conversed with Klu on how to charge up and use the hologram device. “It’s quite simple Lt. I already scanned a man back there. All you have to do is press this button and it’ll project an image in any direction you set it at, you adjust these knobs to direct its movements beforehand and you the maximum range of distance it will go. If it dies you can adjust that baton you have to recharge it. Simple.” Klu looked at the device and familiarized himself with it while Mauser took the commander onto his back. “Ensign Wen, you’ll have our front and back. Be cautious and smart and we’ll make it out of this alive.” The Ensign was a little bit comforted from these few words of encouragement by the Lt. Commander, none of them really had any sense to how long they had been there. Out of the three conscious ones left Mauser had seen the most torture and Klu had naturally fast regenerative abilities. Wen had only endured a few rounds of torture, mostly water boarding and a few days of electric shocks. Not the best fit but certainly better than the two he had to lead.

The doors of the elevator slid open and Klu slyly poked his head out, he looked down the immediate corridor to the left and to the right. Just ahead of them across from the elevator was a small console, the four of them walked over to it and examined it, as they approached a holographic robotic head appeared. “How may I assist you-u-u-u-u?” the hologram appeared to be a little faulty and tweaked. Luckily it didn’t appear to require any identification. Mauser and Klu proceeded to talk with one another and to the hologram looking for directions to the engine room and to the escape pods, but all the ensign could do to keep himself composed was to keep alert and repeatedly look down both corridors for any danger. It was dark, smelly and smoky there were a lot of noises coming from every which way, the hologram was barely able to function and hard to hear. Someway and somehow the two of them had managed something because Klu headed down one of the corridors without a second thought and the Lt. Commander looked over to the Ensign and nudged his head pointing the other way.

The three of them walked a little way at a bit of a brisk pace and without any issues. They came across a few turns, where they had to check the corners and make sure no one was following them or ahead of them. For the most part all along the way there weren’t any elevators, stairs or doors except for one or two every couple of minutes. Suddenly there was a loud explosion down the other corridor followed by red flashing lights and a klaxon blaring at ear piercing levels. Mauser looked behind him and quickly turned back towards the Ensign. “Run!” he yelled as gun fire rang out behind them.

The commander hadn’t picked up on much of what was going on for a while. What seemed like a few minutes ago he was pointing towards stairs and then a minute or two later he was looking at a tweaking hologram stuttering but now he was hearing incredibly loud alarms going off, gun shots all around him and screaming ahead of him. His eyes couldn’t focus on anything and the only thing he could make out was a door straight ahead of him, not even the figure opening the door ahead of him and yelling was recognizable. He closed his eyes for a second, just a quick blink of an eye and suddenly he was in a chair with a needle prick his eyes pried wide open. Around him was a round small enclosed space, some consoles and a vertically opened door leading to a small room. He could make out the ensign struggling to keep the door that room closed, screams outside and the ensign’s feet shuffling. Just in front of the commander, Mauser was strapping him in. He was saying something, but he couldn’t make out any words over the yelling, gun shots, screaming and alarms. The Lt. Commander tightened the straps closed the door and pressed a button next to him. Through the window in the door he could see as he was being ejected into space a group of men burst into the room and the last thing he saw before he passed out was the ensign shot dead and Mauser with his hands straight up. What had to be months of torture and captivity was over, he was free, his unit decimated, and he was alone shot off into space.