Kepler

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by Mattimao1239, Dec 2, 2013.

?

As this is my first made RP (in years) I would like to know if it is intriguing?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Blade walked out of the shadows with his wolf no where in sight. "So, it seems you noticed me. But, that's not surprising after all." Blade looked at him very closely as if analyzing him." I find it quite odd.. first I get kidnapped and now you are kidnapping some guy. I'm following you for answers nothing more and nothing less." Blade's pet got in the way of his Lt.Commander. Blade scratched his head a bit."I suppose I can't let you kidnap him as I think my conscious would eat me alive if I did nothing." Blade walked around a bit and thought a bit more."Though I don't think I've ever seen you here before. Maybe some sort of bounty hunter?" Blade began to ponder. "Well I suppose it doesn't really matter who you are jumping out of a window is sure to make for some suspicion don't you think?"
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  2. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Once the bomb had exploded the main gate, a lot of attention was raised throughout the base so even more rebels were coming to their position. Proto knew it had to make its move now, or face even more enemies. So when the gunfire on his position died down, he dashed through the gate inside the base. once inside, it was in the main garage and it met heavy resistance. Proto opened fire, but his gun quickly ran out of ammunition. A couple enemy soldiers jumped in a HAV-12* and started opening fire on Proto. Proto took cover behind some steel crates, and readied his pistol. Proto tossed a flashbang blinding them, and jumped out of cover. It shot the gunner and killed him, followed by jumping in the cab. "What the?" The rebel started, while raising his sidearm. Proto quickly slammed the man's arm aside, and punched his throat crushing his windpipe. While the man was making grasping at his neck to breathe, Proto threw him out of the vehicle. "SIR! I have acquired an enemy vehicle! Tell everyone to prepare for immediate evacuation!" Proto shouted through the intercom. Proto then headed for the gate.

(*This is the HAV-12. Heavily Armored Vehicle, used to transport troops. However it isn't very fast.)
    [​IMG]
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  3. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    The commander looked the kid up and down. "Politics son." he said, "This is Rendel McGlave, one of the leaders of the rebellion on this side of the planet." The commander pressed a button on his helmet and lasers started showing up on the kid and his wolf. "I am Commander Mattimao Galman of the U.P.R, and you're going to have to come with us now." the commander started walking again towards where their hovercrafts were located and motioned for the Lt.Commander to keep on moving. "If you want answers you'll get them, but we'll need some from you as well."

"Sir, the cities law enforcement is heading this way." Galman spoke to Arc, "Patch me through to Ensign Proto." he said. "Are we about ready at the base? We'll need to pull out ASAP."
  4. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Blade looked at the lasers on both him and his wolf. "Judging by these I guess you aren't the welcoming committee." Blade sighed to himself." Hmm...I've never heard of any Rebels..but this UPR thing is also new." Blade kept a watchful eye on him.
  5. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    "Sir! I'm on my way there! I am in a stolen enemy HAV-12, I will be there in 57 seconds. Ready the men, and prisoners for extraction." Proto said to Galmar. Proto was speeding down the road towards his squad. It soon came to a screeching halt where his squad was. "Everyone pile in!" Proto commanded. Fincer, Scaler, and Seleen all rushed into the vehicle from their positions. "Scaler get on that turret! Fincer the missile launchers are offline, get them working! Seleen take the seat next to me, mark targets, and plot the best way out of here! MOVE IT!" Proto barked at them over the incoming fire. "Yes sir!" They quickly went to their tasks, wasting no time. Scaler opened the hatch, and started opening fire towards the base on the heavy machine gun. Fincer opened the maintenance hatch for the missile pods and got working. Proto hit the gas and drove over to Galmar's position, parking between him and the base providing cover. "Sir, time to roll out!" Seleen yelled into the comms.
  6. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    lolololololololololol 6 years (more like 5 1/2 but still)

I'm still intrigued about this idea, in fact I'm incorporating it into a little short story for a class lol
  7. archaicINF

archaicINF Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    Awww shit! Cancer picked that fight with you and got a spanking! Stone cold stunner!
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  8. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    My body wasn't ready lol