Kepler

Discussion in 'Lost Grounds' started by Mattimao1239, Dec 2, 2013.

?

As this is my first made RP (in years) I would like to know if it is intriguing?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Backstory

The year is 2268, humans have acquired FTL engines that let them go between planets and solar systems. At this time they have expanded into a couple different planets gaining resources and even communicating with other sentient beings. One of the first systems that the humans were able to colonize was the Kepler System which consists of two habitable planets:

Kepler-62E, which is now known as Casimere and Kepler 62F, which is now known as Rylon
    Kepler.jpg
    (pic used for size ratio and environment)

For decades the Kepler system was a hub for commerce and cultural fusion and all of the known (and even unknown) sentient beings of the universe would go there. All of the beings created the U.P.R (United Planetary Republic) and planet Casimere became the Capital Planet, while Rylon slowly became a hub for the people who were fed up with the UPR or what they called the Casmerian Empire. Because of the split in difference war has broken out between the UPR on Casimere and the Rebels who uses Rylon as their capital. This is the story, who will you be and how will it end is up to all of us.​

Sci Fi.jpg

Rules

Additional rules:
    • Any god modding at all will be taken heavily. 1 warning than a ban from the RP
    • I don't really care for killing off your own players...but if you want to quit the RP then kill them off in a way that will continue the story for other people. (lead to a revenge scenario etc.)
    Races/Beings

Because this game takes place in the future where other intelligent life forms have met, I will let anyone create a race/being. If you want to use a pre made one (such as a Vulcan from S.T. or a Wookie from S.W...but no Jedi) that is fine with me, but PM first and I will either approve or ask for an edit. When approved I will post the race/being here so that other people can look and choose. You may create up to 3 racial skills when you make a race, but if you choose a race that has already been created then you must use the pre-made racial skills.

Humans (Homo Sapien): Humans are uniquely adept at utilizing systems of symbolic communication such as language and art for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization. Humans create complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families and kinship networks to states. Social interactions between humans have established an extremely wide variety of values, social norms, and rituals, which together form the basis of human society. The human desire to understand and influence their environment, and explain and manipulate phenomena, has been the foundation for the development of science, philosophy, mythology, and religion.

Racial Skills: Diplomacy (can persuade others with ease)
    4129189-photo-of-the-vitruvian-man-by-leonardo-da-vinci-from-1492-on-textured-background.jpg
    Synthetic: A machine that has living parts in it, and has achieved self-awareness, but also has a conscience, like a living mind. In general synthetics are very smart, efficient, and logical. However due to their lack of emotion they normally lack sympathy, are ruthless, cold, and just plain unfeeling. However some can be different in having emotions, because they do have a mind.

Racial Skills: Machine- Good at either solving technological, or mechanical problems.

[​IMG]
    Faction

U.P.R
    Followers of the Republic set up by the humans and governments of the other beings. They control everything that goes on in the known universe.

Ranks: (Admiral* > Captain > Commander > Lt. Commander > Lieutenant (Lt.) > Ensign)

*To be an Admiral you must ask me (there won't be any Admirals accepted for a while, the Admiral rank must be earned in the RP)
    Rebels
    People who have been looked down upon or think that the Republic is corrupt as the day is long. They are tired of the current government and want to save the universe by setting up a new government.

Ranks: (General* > Lt. Colonel > Colonel > Major > Captain > Lieutenant)

*To be a General you must ask me (there won't be any Generals accepted for a while, the General rank must be earned in the RP)
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    Brijesha likes this.
  2. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    -Reserved for an extension of the first post-
  3. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Mattimao's Prologue

Three months had gone by since Mattimao had escaped from the Rebel ship Zetsumetsu, he was supposedly the only surviving member of his unit. During his captivity he endured numerous rounds of torture all to find out some information on someone that he had never even heard of. Each night he would be kept awake being forced to listen to each of his men being tortured...and eventually killed.

After three months there were only four of them left. Somehow the others were able to communicate with one another, whether they were in cells with each other or just near each other, no one knows. But on the night that Mattimao escaped, the other men left in his unit were able to overpower their captors and eventually free Mattimao himself. The men were Lt. Commander Jon T. Mauser, Mattimao's second in command, a loyal soldier and one of the strongest men Mattimao had ever met, they had known each other since the Academy and graduated together. Lt. Klu, an alien from an unknown species now a soldier who had joined the U.P.R's Alpha unit only a couple of years after Mattimao himself, he had proven his loyalty to the republic time and time again. The final soldier was a fresh out of the academy Ensign, Xia Wen, an Earth born human who had come from a long line of soldiers in the ancient land of China. Lt. Comm. Mauser was the one who freed them, he had pretended death only to kill the two guards who had come in his cell to move him. He had stolen their weapons and keys and released both the Lt. and the Ensign. Mattimao couldn't remember much about that night but he had said that after Mauser had gotten to his cell they were attacked by the guards. They ran through the ship and finally made it to the escape pods, where Mauser strapped him in and set a course, just before he was shot off into space he witnessed the Ensigns death and the next thing he knew he was waking up back on Casimere. Whether or not the rest of his men were alive, he doesn't know...but after what he last saw he only knows that it is the most likely explanation.

After four months of medical care the doctors were finally releasing him back into the universe...and the senate had a mission already waiting for him...
    Brijesha likes this.
  4. Fujishawa

Fujishawa Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    "...And I would like to thank all you cadets for working hard, and completing academy. Now I want you all to show everyone what it means to be a graduate of the academy!" That was the School Admiral's speech, which formally acknowledged every graduate going into the military. Everyone was cheering, the cadets, their families, and even the staff. Everyone, but one. It stood off in the back of the ceremony hall, just watching everyone else and their reactions. It had the mind of everyone else, but it had the body of a machine. A synthetic, Prototype-X-001. It graduated too, just like all the others. In this moment, it was just like everyone else, but it knew the feelings wont last for long. When watching everyone, it noticed an individual. This man was dressed in a red jumpsuit, it was the new janitor. However instead of enjoyment on his face he showed anger. It watched this man closely now. In his hand he hid a knife in his sleeve, and headed for the stage that the admiral was standing on. Noticing this, it ran forward to stop this individual. The janitor was on the stage nearing the admiral. It pressed on faster to stop this event from occurring. The janitor pulled out his knife and yelled "FOR THE EMPIRE!" It jumped, and tackled the assailant before he could stab the admiral. "NO! I almost had the pig! Get off me!" The janitor yelled at it. Guards quickly ran over, subdued him, and took the admiral to safety. The prototype was taken in for questioning.

Later that evening the Prototype was released, when it showed it's memory of the scene, and how he intervened. However the admiral was waiting for it in the lobby. "Sir, are you alright?" It asked him. "I am fine thanks to you. Not only did you save me, you revealed a rebel spy as well! You are quite the impressive student graduating at the top of your class, and doing such deeds." The admiral said. "Sir, thank you for your compliments." It said. "Tell me, what are you going to do once you get into the military?" The admiral questioned. "Sir, I will do whatever is needed of me, however a job hasn't been decided." It replied. "I feel as though you being used as a ordinary crew member, would waste such fine skills. I have a job proposition for you if you are interested, it would use many of your skills to their fullest extent. Are you interested?" The admiral asked him. "Yes sir. I wish to use my abilities to where they will be most useful." It replied. "Good. I have a friend on the ship 'The Endeavor' which will be deploying impressive individuals, on a mission. I believe your skills will be invaluable." The admiral said. "Sir, I would like to join this mission." It said. "Good straightforward answer. Get your belongings ready, you'll be on the ship tomorrow." The admiral said.
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  5. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Mattimao's Chapter One
    "Commander Galman," the senator said. "We must know if you are truly ready for this mission."

Mattimao looked up at the senator, it wasn't a look of anger but it wasn't a look of straight obedience. "Senator Tarquin, I am a soldier..my father was a soldier and his father before him, we have soldiers dating back for hundreds of years...maybe even thousands. We Galmans do what we're told without question, if you want to test me than test me. If you want to send me to Rylon now than send me. It is of course up to you, but" he said making sure he had the Senators attention. "But, if you want to end this war before any more lives are lost than I would hope that you would send me in now."

Senator Tarquin was an older man. He was the Head of the Senate and had just recently announced his run for presidency, out of all of the senators in a senate that consists of just a little over one thousand members, he was only one of thirty four who had a military background. His family and the Galmans family had a friendship that went back all the way to Earth. "My dear boy, you are like a son to me." he said as he stood up. "I only want for you to be at the best of your ability. You are our top agent, and this mission is of the utmost importance." he poured himself a drink. "Are you sure you're ready?"

He stared at the senator for a minute, he had just gone through horrible torture and then months of physical therapy, was he ready? "Sir," he paused and looked down and stared at his hands for a couple of seconds. He was damaged, maybe not so much on the outside anymore, but on the inside he could still see his friends dead and hear them screaming, as the thoughts of his friends and comrades dying grew louder in his head the anger increased until finally he looked up again at the senator. "When do I go?"

The Senator smiled, he moved over to his desk and reached underneath. There was a clicking sound and then the desk split revealing a staircase. "Follow me." Mattimao followed the Senator until they reached a vault. "In here lies everything you will need to infiltrate Rylon." he turned towards the keypad and entered his code, he than proceeded to put his hand in an ID scanner, followed by a retinal and voice identificator. Finally the vault opened.
    Fujishawa likes this.
  6. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    "Alright everyone fasten yourselves in, it's going to be a bumpy ride!" The pilot announced. It was sitting there already strapped in. It had become an ensign last night. It didn't have any personal belongings it had brought only one item with it. It was the verification letter by the admiral stating that he was now a part of a specialized unit soon going to be deployed. The thrust of the ship had started, and off they were. The trips in, and out of the atmosphere were almost never smooth in small vessels such as this one. "Alright we made it. We're now headed towards the U.P.R Naval Space Station. You all will find your workstations through there. 15 minutes later they had docked at the station, and were offloaded. "Alright who are you?" A muster officer had come by to take attendance, and to direct others to their new locations. "Sir, I am Ensign Prototype-X-001." It replied. "Right... well go to the central hub down that way to figure out where you all are assigned. It knew where it needed to go, it saw where 'The Endeavor' was docked. It stepped into an elevator and said "Take me to docking bay G24." It was finally on it's way to helping others, and searching for answers.

(Sorry if short, got sleepy. Would've put more details but sleep.)
    Mattimao1239 likes this.
  7. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Inside the vault there were many things; weapons, art, etc. but directly in front of them appeared to be a door of some kind. "Here." the senator said. In his hand there was a small police baton like object. "What is it sir?" he said as he picked it up. "It is Gram, an old name for a new weapon." he took the weapon out of Mattimao's hands. "It is a weapon?" Mattimao asked. The senator smiled, there was a click and the odd weapon started expanding and changing shape until finally it had turned into a rifle. "Looks are often deceiving, especially now." the Senator said. Mattimao looked at the weapon in amazement, and took it in his hands. "Where does it reload?" he said as he looked it over. Tarquin smiled again and chuckled a bit. "This is one of the other reasons it is so special." he pointed to the butt of rifle. "Put it against your shoulder." When Mattimao put it against him the weapon reacted and seemed to charge itself. "It doesn't use bullets and it doesn't need a charge pack." a voice from behind him said. Mattimao turned to see a young man at the door he saw when he came in. "It is a new weapon, the only one of its kind. Especially built for you." the man now entered the room and walked up to them and bowed. "Senator." he said. "Commander Galman this is Dr. Jan Barnstokkr, he is the one who finished creating the weapon for you while you were in the hospital. He has been working on it for quite some time but it is now ready to be used." Mattimao smiled at the man and then got a look of confusion on his face. "But you still haven't told me, how does it work." The Doctor opened his arms, "Light." he exclaimed.

(Yeah I am tired myself, I am gonna finish this up tomorrow XD)
    Fujishawa likes this.
  8. Orion

Orion Senior Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    "Trainees it's time to learn how to take out the enemy..the UPR scum." the rebel recruiter said looking around at his trainee's. "So, I want you to get out there and do your best." he said to his group." This is just a training sim- Who are you?" The rebel recruit asked the mysterious man with a wolf."I am, Blade." Blade said looking around the place."I saw this place and thought I'd see what it was all abo-" he was interrupted by an explosion. "The UPR are attacking the base total count of enemies 5 in the main control room." The alarm announced telling everyone to evacuate.

"Okay everyone listen up you must get to the shuttles before the enemy gets here and kills you now go!" the rebel recruit ordered his trainees he tried looking around for the man named Blade but he was gone. The Alarm went off again "Enemy troops have been engaged." Blade snuck around behind the UPR."Why are they trying to kill them?" he asked himself and ran into combat. The enemy saw him and tried shooting at him luckily he was being protected by his armor. Blade ran up to one of the UPR and struck him down with his the back of his sword and took cover behind the boxes he noticed his pet about to pounce one giving a sure shake of his head to tell it not to move. While they kept shooting Blade kept moving from cover to cover to get closer. Three of the UPR decided to try and sneak up on him. Blade noticed this and hit one with the back of his blade knocking them out. Before the other could shoot Blade's pet pounced on him making him hit his head fainting.

The announcement was made over intercom "Cancel the training simulation." The rebel recruiter walked into the room with a stern look on his face."You interrupted a training program meant for our new recruits here." he looked at blade all serious then smiled "You said you wanted to be a part of the rebels right kid? Well then board the shuttle I'll send you with a recommendation you were quite impressive out there. Unlike these scalawags we call new recruits they ran with their tails between their legs." the recruiter said to him."There is a shuttle heading to one of our secret bases there you can report to the rebel leader." The recruiter said. Blade walked off getting instructions from someone and boarded the shuttle to the base. Sighing in relief to himself that it was just an act and he didn't have to kill someone he still was unaware of all the killing that would probably be to come. The shuttle took off to the next destination to the rebel leader, and to the place he would learn how he can help and protect people.
    Fujishawa and Mattimao1239 like this.
  9. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    "Light?" Mattimao said with a look of bewilderment. "Yes, it absorbs light and turns it into a compact round. It activates to your DNA, so only you will be able to use it." The Doctor said as he took the weapon into his hands. "It also has a melee form." there was a click and the rifle transformed again this time into the shape of sword. "It is easily hidden, and easy to use. There." he said as handed the weapon back over to Mattimao. "You have your weapon, your new body armor is this way." The doctor said as he walked towards the mysterious door. Mattimao looked over towards the Senator who started following the doctor, and motioned for him to follow as well.

On the other side of the door was an elevator, large enough to fit in twenty or thirty people in it at once. There were only three buttons and there was a key hole next to each of them. S which stood for the Senators access, R and a black button. As they entered the doctor pressed the R button and the elevator shot right down. "When we get here try not to touch anything." The doctor said as he shot a look over to the Mattimao. He looked a little puzzled and irritated at the doctors comment but stayed quiet. Once they reached the floor and the doors opened they continued down into another corridor until they reached a large blast door, where the doctor proceeded to enter his password into a keypad and other identificators into their respective scanners.
  10. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    "Welcome aboard 'The Endeavor' recruit. I am Captain Varrus." Varrus said. "Sir, I'm glad to be aboard." Prototype had replied, while giving him the document. The captain looked over it. "Very well, you will be updated on your mission by your commanding officer. He is at a meeting with senator Tarquin. Your quarters will be on deck 3, starboard side, first door on your right. You may wait there until he returns. He should be back fairly soon." The captain explained. "Sir, I have a question. Who is my commanding officer?" It asked. "Your commanding officer is, Commander Galman." He replied. "Sir, if I am required I will be at my quarters." It said. It took a step back, saluted, and went to his quarters. There were multiple beds, so it wouldn't have the room to itself. It sat down, and started to wait.
  11. Orion

Local Time:
    Blade was within the shuttle waiting for it to land. "So, you are the only recruit this time around?" A woman asked. "Who are you? Blade asked her."I'm Captain Vex on this shuttle my job is to escort prisoners and trainees to see the rebel leader." Vex said checking her gun. "The shuttle won't be there for another hour. I hear you are the only recruit brave enough to take on the enemy head on even if it was just a training simulation." Vex put her gun aside at looked at Blade waiting a response."I didn't know it was a training simulation and I wasn't a recruit." Blade told Vex as he began cleaning off his sword when he finally finished he started to rub his pet."Not a recruit eh? Then how did you know about the base." Vex was very suspicious now."Only people authorized know of that place.". Blade looked up at her. "I only stumbled upon it by chance I don't really understand what that training was all about." Vex eyed him a moment and mulled it over "I suppose its possibly to have done that." The Shuttle came to a stop and the doors open revealing the rebel base camp.

"Where is this." Blade ask Vex walking outside the shuttle."This is the Rebel Base know as Bocknotu." Vex said walking out with her gun."Come with me I shall escort you to the Rebel Leader." Vex said walking ahead of him making sure he followed. She lead them through a series of corridors then stopped before a door."This is Captain Vex I am here with the new recruits." She spoke through the intercom beside the door. After a while, another voice had responded."Come on in, Vex." the voice said. Vex grabbed Blade and walked through the door."This is the new recruit the others seemed to be nothing but cowards." Vex said pushing him in front of her."I am the rebel leader known as Abunai." Abunai told him."What did you come here for I don't remember you being on the list of recruits.". Blade handed him a paper and he began reading it."I see so that's what this is about." Leader Abunai said to Blade."Then, I grant you the rank of Lieutenant. It's a pleasure to be fighting alongside you." Blade looked around the room and Blaze started to strut into the room. "Well then for your first task. Go around the base and see who needs help you when you help 5 people report to me." He said dismissing Blade. "Vex in the meantime keep a close eye on him we don't want any trouble." Vex looked at the Leader before walking out."Roger." Blade and Vex walked outside to begin the current mission.

Blade asked a commoner if she needed help. "Yes, I have to many bags to carry can you help me out and carry them back to my place?" The commoner had asked."Yes, of course."Blade responded picking up a few of the bags. "It's been such a long hard day." She told him as they reached the stairs."This is it up these stairs is my place." She walked up the stairs alongside Blade."Is it really that hard out here?" Blade had asked the lady."Surviving the day is worse than the actual work." She told him finally reaching the door. The commoner had placed the bags into her house."Thank you young man." She said before closing the door and locked it. Vex was looking at Blade."Oh how sweet now get to the next one!."She barked at him. Blade went searching for another person in need of help at the rebel base of Bocknotu.

12. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    The Prototype had decided while waiting for his new commanding officer to return, he had left the ship, and went to the market district on the station. It walked to a mechanic's garage. A woman approached it. "Hello there sir, how can I assist ya?" She said. "I'm looking for these items." It said to her, while handing her a list. "Shoot! That's quite the list, I'll give ya what I got, but it won't be everything. The names Sarah by the way." She said. *BOOM* A pulsar engine in the room suddenly blew up. "Damn it Johnny! I told you to be careful with that!" Sarah yelled. "Sarah, will you let it go? This hunk a junk isn't any good." Johnny said to her. "Like hell it's worthless! This is a T-23I Pulsar engine, freaking priceless once in working condition! We got the parts, so we will fix it." Sarah told him. "Well if it's sooo easy you do it, oh wait you can't!" Johnny said to annoy her. "Fine, I will in a minute, now help me look for all these parts in the back." Sarah said to him. They disappeared behind the counter, and began their search. It walked over to the engine, and began a system scan of it. After it completed the scan, it took a holotablet, and began to draw the schematics. Piece by piece, layer by layer, it reconstructed the blueprints with what it had. When it finished that, it then listed all parts that were needed. "Well sir, we got what you needed. What are you working on there?" Sarah asked as she walked over. "I have reconstructed the blueprints of the engine to the best of my knowledge. If followed correctly I believe it will work. I have also listed other necessary components for it. How much will that be?" It explained. "You just helped us out tremendously, a collector wanted us to breathe life back into that thing, and now we can. Here for helping us out I'll give you a 15% discount here at the store, and consider this on the house." Sarah said gratefully. "Thank you for your kindness, I'll be going." It said. "Nah, than you, and be careful out there! Also drop by if you need anything!" Sarah said waving goodbye. After getting what it needed it returned to the ship, and went to its quarters. It sat at the table in the middle of the room, and disconnected it's arm from its body. From that point on, it calibrated, cleaned, and fixed up itself to pass the time. "I must be ready for the mission." It thought.
  13. Orion

Local Time:
    After a while, Blade had finally helped 4 people."The jobs here you would think they could do them themselves." Blade said sighing."Only one more job." Vex said to him."Quit Slacking and get to work." Blade went to the rebels science laboratory to find out if there was anything he could do." Are you saying we are all out of bodies for our experiments?" The Scientist asked the assistant."Yes, sir I'm sorry I was unable to find anymore." She said to him."What's going on here?" Blade asked them." Oh maybe you can help us." Said the Scientist in glee."My name is Dr. Doctor and this is my assistant Eva Genius. We need more bodies for our experiments care to aid in some kidnapping?" Dr. Doctor said."No? Well how about finding some dead corpses for our experiments if you do well make it worth your time." He said with a grin."You can find them in the in the hospitals not to worry we have full permission to do so." Eva Genius looked at Blade."By that he means you need to sneak out." Vex looked at them both."That explains where the corpses go now." Blade looked down"Hunting corpses huh guess I'll do that." Blade headed off towards the hospital.

Finally, when he reached the hospital he asked the nurse."Where do you keep your dead bodies?" The Nurse looked at him kind of funny."In the back of the hospital till the grave digger arrives what an odd question. Oh just forget that I'll lose my job." The Nurse said concerned."Roger that." Blade said making his way to the back of the hospital. He covered his nose from all the smell. The area reaked with death."I guess the fresh ones will be the ones he wants." Blade began picking them out and placing them onto his pet he got about 15 then sneaked back to the Science lab. "Next time do your own dirty work it's horrid."Blade was complaining."Oh good your back now we can begin the experiments." Dr. Doctor said to his assistant."Eva give him the boots." Eva handed him a pair of boots that looked much like his old ones."What is this?" Blade asked curiously.

Dr. Doctor explained."Well we figured out how to let you move faster than the speed of light. We noticed how you played with swords a lot so it might come in handy." Dr. Doctor continued to explain."You can stay like that for about 5 seconds but the recharge time takes hours...wouldn't want to let my little corpse catcher go dying now would we. You can't use them in combat just yet..we have to make adjustments...armor perhaps?" Eva Genius walked over to him." Thank you for the corpses your fifth job is now complete come by sometime we might have new jobs or equipment for you."Eva said shoving Blade,Vex, and his pet out."Now that your fifth job is done time to go see the rebel leader." Vex said slapping him hard on the back.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  14. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    The room was large about the size of an industrial warehouse. There were different labs sectioned off all across and there were scientists in all of these. "What is this place?" Mattimao asked to the Senator. The older man looked at him, "This is the Senates personal Research and Development section." he pointed to a door coming up on the left. "And this is our Weapons and Armor division." The doctor opened the door, the Senator and Mattimao followed. As they entered gun shots were instantly heard, followed by explosions. "Here is your body armor." Barnstokkr yelled while the noises kept going on. As the explosions settled, the outline of a body started to appear until finally it was visible. The air had cleared and practically unscathed was a grayish black body suit which had small marks showing where the bullets and explosions had grazed and bounced off. "Well this certainly seems reliable." The senator said. "Glad to see it's improved from last time." he continued. The doctor ignored him and continued to rant about the capabilities of the body suit before them, until finally he had shut up, fitted it on Mattimao and went into another room. "Wow," Mattimao said in delight. "this is really comfortable. But I was wondering, is there a he-" the doctor came in and in his hands was a helmet. "Of course there is a helmet, special grade. Night vision and infrared." He pressed a button on the neck of the helmet and it opened up ready to be fitted. He rested it on the Commanders head. "How do I close it." Mattimao asked, and as he said the word close the helmet closed up and he heard a voice in his ear. "Voice identity recognized, welcome Commander Galman. I am the A001-Arc, I am programmed into your suit and helmet for any help you need. I will also be helping you in your mission, nice to meet you sir." the doctor smiled. "As you can see we've installed an AI into your suit and helmet. We've started to call him Arc, he will be assisting you during your missions, he will be constantly aware of your surroundings even if you are not and he will be monitoring your health, if you are in trouble there are medpacks and serums in your pack, which can be injected manually or automatically." The senator placed his arm around his young friend. "Now that you have your equipment you can head to your ship. We've instructed Arc to brief you while you are on your way." Mattimao saluted the senator and headed towards the R&D floors exit and started heading towards the docking bay.
  15. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    A mail from the captain had been sent to the prototype, and read "Attention Prototype-X-001, Commander Galmar will be arriving shortly. Once he is aboard I will direct him to your quarters, so that you may meet your new commanding officer. -Captain Varrus" It started to write a message that read "Sir, thank you for giving me a warning that he will be here shortly. Waste no time in sending him down here, I do not wish to waste time with formalities." It sent it to the captain. It had already fixed it's left arm, and now it removed it's head, and set it on the table, followed by it's right arm. Now with some diligence it carried on fixing it's arm.
  16. Orion

Local Time:
    Vex and Blade went back to the Leader Abunai. "Sir reporting for duty."Vex said saluting Abunai."Great I see you finished helping new blood." Abunai said."Well boy go get some rest. Vex take him to his room." Abunai ordered."Right away, Sir." She said grabbing Blade by the shirt and dragging him to his room."This is where you will be sleeping." Vex slammed the door. Blade laid down and rested for a while. After a few hours there was a knock on his door."Wake up!" Vex was beating on the door."Abunai wants to see you again." Blade went out of his room and walked into the commanding officers room."What is it?" Blade asked him yawning."Dr.Doctor needs a word with you he says he came up with something else to help you." Abunai told him."Right away...." Blade walked out of the room and walked over to the scientists lab all tired."What is it this time more corpse hunting?" Dr.Doctor was working on his computer and looked up."Oh you are finally here. Well after countless failed experiments we finally succeeded." Dr.Doctor said looking back at his designs. "What failed experiments what happened and for what?" Blade asked curiously he knew this man was obviously crazy."Perfecting the suit you needed to use those boots. But, if you must know what went wrong experiment number 1 lost everything but his feet, experiment two lost only his feet, You know how they say third times the charm? Well its false. Experiment 3 lost his head but I'll skip the rest after about a hundred failed attempts we finally found a solution." Dr.Doctor looked at him."Cared to be enlightened?"

"Sure why not what did you discover." Blade asked him."That if you had used the boots it's impossible to say what would have happened. So, we went with teleportation instead. While half of the deaths were trying to fix the last boots alas they were to great for anyone to use ...we even tried it on a synthetic."Dr. Doctor pointed to the scrap heap at the corner." But, with teleportation we made great strides. There is however one flaw to this. Due to stress matters on the body after using the boots you would have about 10 minutes before that stress catches up and hits your body basically paralyzing you for a few hours. We are still working on a way to make that nasty side effect go away...or at least shorten it. However, this is only when wearing the armor without it...you might come back with a missing limb if your lucky it will come after a few seconds after you do." Dr. Doctor began again."However there is two more benefits to the armor melee protection and range projectile protection. Don't think it's perfect though you might still get hurt."Dr.Doctor stopped talking and sipped on his drink." Eva, give him the equipment and make sure you don't mix up the boots." Eva gave him the armor and the boots."There is one last thing." Dr.Doctor said giving him a communicator. "This will let us talk with you without the hustle of coming here."

"So, 10 minutes before I go down...more like 10 minutes to run." Blade said looking at Dr. Doctor."Thanks a lot for this." Dr.Doctor began looking over new schematics. "Yes, Yes now if you will excuse us we have to develop a top secret weapon." He said escorting Blade to the door. Blade walked back to his room and put on the new armor,boots, and put his sword at his waist."Guess I go back to, Abunai."He told himself walking back into the captains office."Now don't you looked like a colonel."Abunai told him."You look the part but you definitely aren't worthy of it yet..you haven't even proved your ready for a Captain's rank." Abunai looked down at some papers."We need you to help escort a certain material to Dr. Doctors lab its for something classified." Blade looked at him."You mean the top secret weapon." Abunai swiftly looked up from his papers."How do you.. never-mind that just go meet captain Vex for the details." Blade left the room and went to get his pet Blaze. Blade then went to find Captain Vex for the mission debriefing on the escort mission.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  17. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    As the Commander made it to the docking bay he looked over the ships and passed by the market station. As he was passing by he noticed a mechanics garage, in the garage he could see a woman and a man working on an old pulsar engine, the woman had just put on what seemed to be the last part and started to test it. As he started to leave the market station he passed by the garage again. This time he saw that the two had gotten the engine to work and were celebrating and the commander smiled as he continued. "Sir, the ship is called The Endeavor and is captained by a Varrus. He is awaiting you at the docking bay." Arc said. Mattimao had made it to the ship at last, and the Captain was outside of the ship giving orders to crewman as he walked up. Mattimao observed the ship, it was a newer classed star ship, not built for wars but more for exploration. It was being fitted with an external skeleton to disguise itself as a trade ship commonly used by smugglers which would help in their mission. The Captain turned and saw the Commander observing the ship and saluted him. "Commander, glad to see you are here. How do you like the ship?" he asked proudly. The commander smiled, though it was not able to be seen through his helmet. "It looks like it will get the job done. Let's see if the ship and crew can live up to the name." the captain smiled at this. "We are looking forward to getting the job done sir. Oh, one of your crewman has already arrived and is awaiting you in their room. I'll have a crewman bring you there." he said as he saluted again.

The commander entered the ship, it was even more impressive on the inside than it was on the outside, as it was an exploration ship it was equipped with many different facilities, including a bar, holodeck, and shop. There were five decks. The top deck consisted of the shops, and bar. The second deck was for the bridge and the captains quarters. The third deck, the VIP quarter, med-bay and training rooms. The fourth deck were the crewmens quarters and the holodeck, and the fifth deck, the engine room and quartermaster. "Right this way sir." a crewman had said as they entered the elevator. "Your rooms are on the third deck." the Commander nodded. Once the elevator stopped the continued down the corridor for a minute, "It is in here sir, your room is just across the hall, if you need any assistance in navigating the ship there should be a map in your room." the crewman saluted and took his leave back towards the elevator. The commander turned back towards the door and entered.
  18. Fujishawa

Local Time:
    After it had finished fixing its arm, it was about to get started working on its head. However before it could start, the door had opened. It was Commander Galman. It's body, missing its head and right arm, stood up facing him. "Sir! I am Ensign Prototype-X-001, Reporting for duty!" It said, but while saying it, its right arm and head on the table had been saluting him, while being disconnected from its body. It said "Sir, I was told I would be briefed directly by you about this mission." It dropped the salute, and asked "Commander Galman, Is something bothering you?"
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  19. Orion

Local Time:
    Blade traveled a distant road out to the woods. Vex stood waiting for him."You're late get on that corner and protect the cargo." Vex said."Let's go."Blade said walking down the path with the cargo. They kept walking and all seemed quiet. "This seems quite peaceful." Blade said to Vex."Probably nobody is suppose to know of this. If an enemy knew...we would know there is a traitor." Vex began to say."What piece is this? What do you suppose is in the box?" Blade asked her. Vex looked at him and back towards the box."I wasn't told we are here to follow orders not pry into mysteries." Vex said looking more at the box. They finally arrived at the scientist lab."Well here you are."Vex said to Dr. Doctor."Very well thank you, Vex and Blade." He took it inside and closed the door."Well it's time for the next job." Vex told Blade and they went to the Rebel Leaders room once again.
  20. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Mattimao stood there in the doorway confused for a moment, he looked over at the head placed down and then looked over at the body a couple of times. "Uh, no it's nothing I just haven't spent much time around synthetics so this," he gestured at the dismembered body. "is new to me." He started to introduce himself but stopped. "We will be meeting with the captain in 20 minutes, he will also need to be briefed. Why don't we go together and get to know each other?"