Kalani the Thief (Character Sheet)

Discussion in 'Out-of-Character' started by DotHacker2107, Nov 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. DotHacker2107

DotHacker2107 Member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Character Name: Kalani
    Member Address: 210766442
    Personality: A very laid back person who enjoys the small things in life. Resting wherever he sees fit, enjoying the time if it is spent with his friends or alone. Being a very social and outgoing person he tries and befriends many people and keeps his enemies to a minimum to avoid needless drama. Though when it comes to fighting and Pk’ing he is willing to step up to the plate and fight out a battle using his speed.

Description of outfit: Red under armor, gray vest, gray long pants, and a black overcoat with red runes spelling out a lost language.

Likes: Anime, Reading, Sleeping, Eating, and Treasure Hunting

Dislikes: Drama, needless fighting, losing, and being toyed with

Class: Thief

Weapon: Twin Blades

Item List: n/a

Level :n/a

Friends list :n/a
    [​IMG]
    Bambi and Oberon like this.
  2. DotHacker2107

DotHacker2107 Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    My twin blades.
  3. Brijesha

Brijesha Teller of Seasons Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    That's a decent looking Character Sheet, but alas! It is without a Roleplay! If you're going to want to play as your Character Kalani, you're either going to have to create or wait for a .hack Roleplay to be made. If you want to create a roleplay, set in Aqua Polis Square for instance, then you'll need to create two threads;
    • Your OOC Thread
      (That's where your original Character will go, along with information about your game, rules, character sheet templates, etc..)

• and your Roleplay Thread
      (The thread where you and your other characters/players will Roleplay!).
    The OOC Section is where you should post your Char Sheet, but the Char Sheet should be within an OOC Thread for a roleplay. I currently have an OOC Thread that is under-development, and you can get to it by going here:

http://forum.iridiumbased.com/threa...n-the-eastern-coast-of-the-mare-imbrium.1390/

Its a decent example of what to make, even though it isn't finished. I only have the Index, and the thread's rules posted, but you can probably get an idea of how to set up your OOC Thread (for your roleplay) from that. I hope this makes sense and that helps? :-S
    calmchaos likes this.
  4. DotHacker2107

DotHacker2107 Member

Local Time:
    Right Right, I posted this when I thought I understood, but fully didn't. I am currently working on the RP
    so much to do.
    Brijesha likes this.