It's been quite a while

Discussion in 'Neko's Tavern' started by Imiko, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Imiko

Imiko New Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    So, I've never really been an active member of this community, more like a distant lurker. I've watched some of the development progress, and even downloaded what I believe was the earliest version of the game years ago. The only reason I know about this project in the first place is because I was a very active player of the 2D World. That consumed about a year of my life, had a blast with the Turks guild (though I don't know if anybody remembers them), and it's still cool to see some old faces lurking around this site.

Not entirely sure why I'm writing this, but I just figured I'd throw myself out there and see what I've been missing while I've been doing this whole 'adult' thing.
  2. Renny Wilder

Renny Wilder Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    I haven't been able to play the new version at all while the server's been down, I'm not sure if it's come back up yet
  3. Imiko

Imiko New Member

Local Time:
    I figured I would give it a try since the website said the server was online, but then I hit the pay?invite wall.
  4. Imiko

Imiko New Member

Local Time:
    Ah okay. That's a pretty big bummer. Hopefully it comes back up soon, or we get some kind of word.
  5. Imiko

Imiko New Member

Local Time:
    Oh hey, any word on the R:Craft servers? I just downloaded everything and was gonna try and play soon.
  6. Imiko

Imiko New Member

Local Time:
    Ah okay :) awesome! I cannot wait to play.