Issues

Discussion in 'The World Message Board' started by CatCrest, May 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. CatCrest

CatCrest Member

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    I signed up with the forums today to help out and play the game and I have some things I'd like to ask.

Registration took me awhile but I finally found a name but when I logged in I found no character creation options available what do I do?

Also the graphics are amazing no doubt but even on the simplest settings they still run slow what should I do?

If someone could help me that would be great. :)
  2. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Answer all your questions?
  3. Raidus

Raidus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    1. No character creation yet on the current version.

2. Lowering the resolution is my best suggestion.
  4. CatCrest

CatCrest Member

Local Time:
    OK thank you.
  5. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    No character creation, but there is very minimal customization. As for any lag, I dont believe there has been much, if any optimization (according to Siegfre). So, even a beast machine could get at least some glitching and lag. Also, your internet speed and the server's connection factor into the quality of game play. Everything is in test mode atm though. So you might not get smooth graphics until later in Alpha or possibly beta.
  6. VodkaTonic

VodkaTonic Well-Known Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    This game is still way in it's infancy so graphics optimization hasn't really been implemented. My computer is more than enough to run it but it still gets small spikes once in a while. Besides turning down the res on it, there isn't much else you can do. There are a few settings you could play with but they won't be saved yet so it's better to try putting up with the lag. As for character customization, the others said there isn't any which is mostly true. You can change colors but that's it so far. And the settings don't get saved as far as I've seen.
  7. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I have a crap GPU with decent everything else. I have to play on lowest settings, and what I do to give myself the best performance is that I play in windowed mode and make the window smaller. Seems to give me a little extra.
  8. VodkaTonic

Local Time:
    That usually helps quite a bit.
  9. VodkaTonic

Local Time:
    That usually helps quite a bit.
  10. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Then delete one dur

(I triple posted earlier today because the site kept coming back and saying I timed out)
  11. VodkaTonic

Local Time:
    :eek: here is a delete button! Most forums I visit require mods to delete them.
  12. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I think it is funny that you can report your own posts!
  13. Mattimao1239

Mattimao1239 Chicken Chaser Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
  14. Keyastor

Keyastor Active Member Senior Member

Local Time:
    I hate to ask but I can't get the download to work and I could really use some help.
  15. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    We will need more info then that to help u.
  16. neft23

neft23 Member

Local Time:
    finally got to join the test this time ok well so far i havent noticed any major issues that other people havent pointed out already the only issue i have is when i right click to move the camera the cursor dissapears and i cant loot the chests i have to momentarily alt tab off the game then go back on it to loot this only seems to happen when im in sandfield

nevermind fixed just by reloading the game
  17. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    I think a single right click centers your cursor to the middle. Could have bugged on u. Sucks u needed to restart since there is no character saving yet.
  18. Mattimao1239

Local Time:
    Y u no have char save yet? por que? WARUM?! WHY!!!!>?!@$ FJ klsadf;'
  19. Crim

Crim Guest

Local Time:
    Because you havent donated enough to afford them that expense. Which reminds me, I was going to toss some more coin there way..
  20. Mattimao1239

Local Time: